Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Questions about post ratings here

Iv got 600 some posts, and i'm a member. when i get 800, i'll be an advanced member, how does it go after that?

Also, i see people with "of fan" under their avatar. how do you get this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 15 2002,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iv got 600 some posts, and i'm a member. when i get 800, i'll be an advanced member, how does it go after that?

Also, i see people with "of fan" under their avatar. how do you get this?<span id='postcolor'>

im not sure if that " ofp fan" is only used when ur post count is wayyy high just had a quick look to check and only one i seen it on was wobble who has a high post count probably due to being an insomniac smile.gif

ok, but how do you get that? the "of fan" thing? Iv looked at my profile, and under member level, it says no info entered, or something to that extent. But when i edit my profile, i see no place to put this information. is that your job?

observe biggrin.gif

hey highlandor, when ya gonna gimme my REAL post count like we talked about a while back? wink.gif

i am unable to find the option either

i.e someone else stuck " pakistani in a kilt" in my name details and i cant get rid of it maybe just not lookin hard enough tho lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 15 2002,11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">observe   biggrin.gif

hey highlandor, when ya gonna gimme my REAL post count like we talked about a while back?    wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

worbble maybe when u spell my name right biggrin.gif

i suppose if you were really a pakistani in a kilt, it wouldnt be that bad, eh?

I looked all through my member options and its not there.

And how does someone become a moderator? Are only people able to do that, who are nonstop online? confused.gif

I guess you have to know the rules and so on...

worbble maybe when u spell my name right

I think its you who mispell yer name..

highlandor is the CORRECT spelling wow.gifwink.gif

I want it to say "OFP Airborne" or "OFP Pyro" in my group classification.

I think the Mods should have an "OFP Spammer" category for certain people. tounge.gif

Why can't we change the member level text ourselves? I would change it to "OFP Spammer" or "1337 spammer, owner of the forums" smile.gif

If everyone could change the member levels, it wouldn`t be funny after a while. There would be too much crap in there, I guess biggrin.gif

And you will N E V E R be owner of the forums!!! tounge.giftounge.gifwink.gif

ok, so once you get that, can you change it to whatever you want?

No, the silly non-standard names under your avatar are put there by the uber vervalter if I'm not mistaken. If you beg an growel, they will give you special treatment smile.gif

B.t.w. I thought "OF Fan" was 1600, that would make most sense:

1 star 200

2 star 400

3 star 800

4 star 1600

5 star 3200