Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment) Old

hey guys, im experiencing a problem with the six updater. i downloaded the new version and installed it, ran it and it pulled up the web page. but nothing in on the page. and by that i mean i can't select anything, nothing under presents or actions or any other category, can anyone help me please

HI guys

Is anyone having problems with ACE and the latest Beta patch

I have messed up optics and the US army soldiers are missing body parts

any help to fix this would be great

didn't think it was worth making a ticket for... are we going to see a no-bipod version of the M60?

Edited by Fox '09

i just did some flying with a10, f22, and the harrier

>f22

Wat

probably the good ol Armed Assault one

wish someone would port it..

works fine in A2, just could use some mando missle :D

I've put folder named @CBA in my Arma II folder and I start the game with this parameter - "L:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -mod=@CBA

My query is how do I know ACE is working properly I mean how to test this? I don't see any difference? Pls someone tell me what are the features of ACE?

Edited by pravinrocks4u

you also need @ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA in the -mod=parameter... like:

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA

you also need @ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA in the -mod=parameter... like:

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA

Ok but then how do I check its activated?

I'm hoping Dev-Heaven will be back up soon, I gotta report some bugs :p

Anyone else get a massive frame rate drop when using the WP grenades (ACE_M34)?

I can have 60 fps and throw one but as soon as it explodes my FPS goes to 5 then it's back to 60 a few seconds later.

I'm hoping Dev-Heaven will be back up soon, I gotta report some bugs :p

Anyone else get a massive frame rate drop when using the WP grenades (ACE_M34)?

I can have 60 fps and throw one but as soon as it explodes my FPS goes to 5 then it's back to 60 a few seconds later.

That would probobly be due to a MASSIVE release of particles.

In ONE burst. But that one is not working..

AI´s in your team dont use them. I havent seen them use the

originals either for that matter...

Man i hope someone takes that "Commanding" AI´s seriously.

I mean there are so many COMMANDS and actions to AI that is

missing. Like Order them to turn of Engine, Land an airvehicle,

Order SMOKE/Grenade and so on an on..

F3, w, 2 smokegrenades, 30m, FIRE..

F5, That house, 3 handgranades, FIRE..

Pilot F6 grid 056038 (Hmmmmm, what is the order to Land)

How do you as a commander order a lets say fighter pilot in

a fighterchopper to land..

Actions actions actions...This is afterall a Simulator were AI is an

essential part...

Yes it's a massive release of particles, but mere seconds later the frame rate is fine. And the FPS drop on explosion is unacceptable because it makes using the grenade totally impractical. I wish the AI would use them as well and that the M34 was a bit more of an offensive weapon rather than just a smoke grenade that goes boom (where is the burn?!)

Could anybody tell how Tunguska works? I tried to lock target with missile by pressing Tab - no result.

Also it was somthing strange with rearming Tunguska via special track. After complited rearming one can not use weapon for a long time (it seems to me more than 5 minutes).

Edited by Starshina(RUS)

Could anybody tell how Tunguska works? I tried to lock target with missile by pressing Tab - no result.

Also it was somthing strange with rearming Tunguska via special track. After complited rearming one can not use weapon for a long time (it seems to me more than 5 minutes).

Only the commander is able to designate targets.

Reloading 8 missiles takes quite a while...

I cant get Ace to run. Ive tried Launchers and even changing a shortcut to run it and other mods. Ace is the only one i get the error with , the other 2 parts AceX and the PLA ones seem to work.(although they want ace to run first )

I get this error when trying to start it up with ACE;

"include file userconfig/ace/ace_clientside_config.hpp not found"

any advice?

Oh great the old new sounds are back weaker than ever, M240 sounds like a BB gun... please can you at least release the old sounds as a stand alone mod?

:icon_rolleyes:

Only the commander is able to designate targets....

What it for delirium?

The complex 2К22М has 4 modes of detection and promptings of a rocket on the purpose, and in one of them the commander does not play any other role except for confirmation of capture and delivery of the sanction to start-up. And real conditions of pointers it is capable to fire on 2 purposes absolutely independently, only using onboard means of the complex 1RL144&138!! With help of external prompting from systems Ranzhir or PPRU - 3-4 targets - one member of crew!

Edited by Varga

I'm not sure exactly what you're on about, but have you tried locking on to targets with the second mouse button as gunner in the tunguska?

Operator of Tunguska should lock a target with missiles without direct vision, by radar system (real Tunguska can trace targets till 13km and hit them by missiles till 8km). In the game it is Tab key is charged for locking radar target I think. Also real Tunguska has trace system for hitting air targets by cannons that allow to hit a target till 4km.

Pilot F6 grid 056038 (Hmmmmm, what is the order to Land)

"Disembark"? Always worked for me. But yes, definatelly a bunch of commands are missing that would be desired.

EDIT: I didnt DL the latest ACE yet, but do i just skip updating ACE_SM if im happy with the newest sounds?

Thanks guys.

"Disembark"? Always worked for me. But yes, definatelly a bunch of commands are missing that would be desired.

EDIT: I didnt DL the latest ACE yet, but do i just skip updating ACE_SM if im happy with the newest sounds?

Thanks guys.

Only boosted some 5.56 weapons' and added a few new heavy weapon sounds.

A.C.E. 1.1 Update #6 Released! (rSync mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

• Release Notes
  • Please see the first post for additional information.

Enjoy!

As promised, ACEX_SM is now signed with a generic key. We used the same key to sign ACEX_SM v1.0 and v1.1, and all future dev and milestone builds, so people can choose to stick to whatever version they prefer.

Updated .bisign and .bikey files for v1.0 and v1.1 are available in the Updated blog Entry

Edited by Sickboy