Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

I updated jayarma2 last nite early this morning with six-updater as it was yellow..took out the latest beta and it all seems to work with the latest ACRE. It was r57/58 behind jayarma2 now it just shows 58..so it looks like it was updated on six updater..and the date showed 12/28 but its listed here as 12/10 last update.

BTW. There is a new Beta with some important AI fixes :yay:

Would one of you be so kind to give us a new JA2L? :)

BTW. There is a new Beta with some important AI fixes :yay:

Would one of you be so kind to give us a new JA2L? :)

Dont need it.... we need an working JAyArmA2lib for the 1.60+Hotfix. Dont care about any beta patches for now.

Dont need it.... we need an working JAyArmA2lib for the 1.60+Hotfix. Dont care about any beta patches for now.

The +Hotfix is a Beta patch that someone repackaged as a hotfix. You could do the same with any Beta, thus also future supported betas.

However I would recommend reverting to the original 580 build, hands off the original game files until next official patch, and simply use the beta modfolders as always; when you need/want it, and when it is supported by Jaylib :)

The +Hotfix is a Beta patch that someone repackaged as a hotfix.

Ahh ok. But ACRE even doesent work with this Beta Patch. And Only 1.60 crashing constantly in MP.

Myself, and three others tried out the latest link provided a few posts above and it worked great. No error stating that there was a mismatch for JayArmA2Lib and no "ding" ingame every two seconds. ACRE functionality seemed to be re-instated as far as our MP session went.

We ran ACE, ACRE, JA2L, CBA all in Administrative Role and didn't seem to have any problems.

Jaylib updated to support 87662!

Big changes are coming to Jaylib in the VERY near future! Get ready for extreme ease of installation for the future! :) Happy New Years (and thanks BIS!)!

I want to present a beta of a new variant of JayArmA2Lib called JayArma2Extension. Its using technology in the latest betas to directly speak with ArmA2. It should provide for easier installs and more prudent updating.

Download: http://raceriv.com/arma2/JayArmA2Extension_V0.5.2.zip

Please delete all of your JayArmA2Lib files before copying this in. That includes dsound.dll in your root and expansion/beta folders! There is no need for them anymore! :)

Good luck and let me know how it goes, and please report any crashes or bugs to our tracker with minidumps and RPT logs please. :)

I want to present a beta of a new variant of JayArmA2Lib called JayArma2Extension. Its using technology in the latest betas to directly speak with ArmA2. It should provide for easier installs and more prudent updating.

Please delete all of your JayArmA2Lib files before copying this in. That includes dsound.dll in your root and expansion/beta folders! There is no need for them anymore! :)

Good luck and let me know how it goes, and please report any crashes or bugs to our tracker with minidumps and RPT logs please. :)

works only with 87662 or newer ! builds

It should provide for easier installs and more prudent updating.

or newer !

A dream comes true.... :yay:

Finally it looks that you handle it the right way! ;) Awesome guys.

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

don't thank me, the real hero is SUMA :)

Shall I run this on the mod line for the server or its only client sided?

I am not sure if callExtension has been added to the server or not yet (btw thats the new command inside of Arma2. ;)).

Any documentation about how it works ?

ArmA 2 seems to load dll in addons directories (RVExtension function ?), but too lazy to do some tests. :p

Just barely convinced my clan to get ACRE, so had to use this.

Working great for everyone, until an update today.

Now we're all getting "dsound.dll not loaded" errors.

Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong here. SixUpdater updated it, and now it doesn't work.

0.5.1 = working beautifully

0.5.2 = fail

And to make it worse, there's no "revert" button.

I got the exact same error as Heaney..

Any chance you guys can have a look at this issue? :D

Did you guys delete all the old stuff including the dsound.dll? Are you using the latest Beta Patch?

Thanks SUMA