Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

The Beta on Six Updater finally bumped up from old 86885 (or what was it), to the latest beta with exe from RC2.

The latest beta bins were actually not supported by Jaylib, but the RC2 bins are, so the beta on SU now has the RC2 bins!

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26722#note-6

Edited by Sickboy

The Beta on Six Updater finally bumped up from old 86885 (or what was it), to the latest beta with exe from RC2.

The latest beta bins were actually not supported by Jaylib, but the RC2 bins are, so the beta on SU now has the RC2 bins!

Cheers Sickboy, downloaded! ;)

It seems that RC4 is closer wait till Friday/weekend....

or make it ready for the final 1.60 (and stay tuned for quickfix /betabuild).

Edited by NoRailgunner
:P

RC3/BETA 37305 supported now.

RC3B might work, have not tested, but hopefully they didn't update the build of the OA client/windows server...

Hi,

I'm currently running the latest version [1.60 beta] of A2 & OA (both retail) with retail BAF, with latest ACE/CBA/ACRE/JayArma2Lib/Clan mods.

OA was installed to the A2 directory and everything works fine, apart from JA2L.

When starting from the A2 Launcher, I get the error; JayArma2Lib: Incompatible version of Arma2 or unable to check version.

When the game is loaded and I enter into the editor or a server for the first time, I get the error; Script BB not found.

After clicking OK on the BB error, I am then greeted by a small box on the top right saying; Acre: dsound.dll not loaded in arma2: check jayarma2lib installation.

I am quite sure JA2L is installed correctly, with the dsound.dll in the @JA2L folder, root Arma 2 directory and expansions/beta directory.

Thinking it was perhaps a version issue, I redownloaded the latest one, here; http://www.dev-heaven.net/projects/jayarma2lib/files - but it was the same as the one I already had thus the problem persists.

I've tried searching through a few pages here but can't seem to find any resolution and looking through ~50 pages isn't really feasible..

Any known fixes?

Thanks

RC3/BETA 37305 supported now.

RC3B might work, have not tested, but hopefully they didn't update the build of the OA client/windows server...

rc3b isn't working for me with latest ja2lib..so only RC3 support i guess

You may should fix your attitude first:( , i think they're working on it. And if they aren't aware of that issue, just explain it.

jayarma2lib latest version isnt working with RC3b with me either

We got RC3b on our server, i got it also on my end, but i'm using the beta, that sickboy said i should use. Works like a charm

Edit: Sorry, my email notification linked me to page 49, haven't seen yours sickboy :)

BTW, question:

I can't remember that i had that prob in vanilla OA CO: A lot of muzzleflashes give me a black square when i'm shooting, depends on the surface thats behind the gun. At night missions it happens often with my g36GL, thats really bad, cause you can't see anything when that black square appears. I can do Screenie or vid, if you don't know what i mean

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

i am out of town till the 27th for the holidays. hopefully jay will get on this when he has a chance.

Yes we do. But always asking him doesent make it faster. Let him do his work. Its Christmas so i won´t wonder if we get the update next week or something.

Use a supported beta patch for the time being! Works fine on 1.59, 1.60 (RC / final).