Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

yes an thats our problem :) Not everyone updates ACRE over sixupdater. So they dont have in the @JayArmA2Lib folder the six v2 keys.

Updated for 1.60RC1. :) Jay isn't around so the front page remains unchanged for now, but the download link to DH is updated and so is the autoupdater. :)

BTW this is my first Jlib patch... Sooo if it explodes, please forgive me (I tested it though, its all working for me!). :D

ten characters of thumbs up.

BTW this is my first Jlib patch... Sooo if it explodes, please forgive me (I tested it though, its all working for me!). :D

World still exists. :D

Its fantastic, that we can beg someone else for new updates ( *wink* for new beta). :bounce3:

With how close 1.60 Final is I am not sure Jay and I want to release for these betas. I will do any new RCs that come out though (but not betas between RCs).

That is of course unless 1.60 is pushed out further. If its not out by next week then I'll do patches for betas.

I will do any new RCs that come out though (but not betas between RCs).

The problem with the RC1 is: Many of us plays still playing on 1.59 servers. When you install the the RC1, you are locked out. The new MP 1.60 beta leaves you the option to play 1.60 and 1.59 (with an older beta) without. To be honest: The BIS RC-release policy is not very user friendly....

I would be very grateful if you could release an update for build 86978. It fixes the problems of RC1 and frees us from the final decision for 1.60.

Edited by svenson

...I would be very grateful if you could release an update for build 86978. It fixes the problems of RC1 and frees us from the final decision for 1.60.

So damn right - and so damn boring to beg for another update. :(

We count on you guys... ;)

Any word on a version of JayArma2Lib that works with the ArmAX version of the game?

Not relevant any more probably once v1.60 full patch is released.

Probably already not relevant anymore as you can install v1.60 RC patch which is supported by Jaylib.

Another option is using a supported beta patch (versioned with 1.59 or 1.60): http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Details on how; http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26933#note-4

Edited by Sickboy

Not relevant any more probably once v1.60 full patch is released.

Yes.... "once"...

Yes.... "once"...
Which is any day now.

Pretty sure you can survive if you have survived since the release of ARMA-X. Starting to support ARMA-X alternative 1.59 build NOW seems really pointless.

Besides there's multiple workarounds as listed.

Updated for 1.60RC1. :) Jay isn't around so the front page remains unchanged for now, but the download link to DH is updated and so is the autoupdater. :)

Forgot to mention this when I saw it, but it's great that we have someone else taking up the reins on this. Well done! :D

Hopefully we'll see 1.60 Final in the next week or so, but I'm not totally sure since there's already still been 2 RCs and several betas in the interim.

Besides there's multiple workarounds as listed.
Can you send me that list, please?

Also, running off RC2 for 1.6... I still have this heartwarming error.

JayArmaGlitch.png

Edited by Peppery

Can you send me that list, please?

Also, running off RC2 for 1.6... I still have this heartwarming error.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/Athanassa/JayArmaGlitch.png Do not quote images!

Yay because JayArmA2Lib doesent support RC2. Its for RC1.

Edited by Foxhound
Remove the img tags when quoting a post which contains a hotlinked image!

Yay because JayArmA2Lib doesent support RC2. Its for RC1.

Should we be expecting compatibility with RC2 any time soon, or is the issue just going to be ignored to wait for full release?

Should we be expecting compatibility with RC2 any time soon, or is the issue just going to be ignored to wait for full release?
Like ArmAX? Oh, I went there...

I Dont know..ask NouberNou or jaynus.

FYI - Its not an "issue", Its that I don't get paid to do these updates at such a fast pace like BI does to release beta's :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

On that note -

http://www.dev-heaven.net/projects/jayarma2lib/files

Updated for 1.60 RC2

I used to play with jayarma2lib but then it took an arrow to the knee.

On that note, I sort of love you right now, jaynus.

Updated for 1.60 RC2

Thank you mate, this is a really big one for the folks out there with RC1 problems.

Also RC2 tests were kind of halted due to JAL issue.

Great work and big thanks again!:yay::bounce3:

Thanks jaynus, your time and effort as always is appreciated mate. ;)