Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

Would be soooooo very welcome, everywhere...

Really no need to bump this thread more than once for a new Beta..

If Jay wants, and is able to, there will be a new build.

Nothing against jaynus, but if he is going to be on the road/vacation or whatever as often as it seems like, it seems like it might be a good thing to have more than one person working on it? Kind of brings my beta testing to a halt because ACRE is required on a lot of servers I play on.

Why aren't YOU doing it MavericK96?

What the hell is your guys' problem? I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just saying that for something that ACRE is so dependent on (which has a team of people developing it) it doesn't make sense to have it be dependent on one person as well. Jaynus does an excellent job but if he's gone for awhile everything grinds to a halt on the beta+ACRE front. It seems unfair for him alone to be responsible for it.

I'd help if I could but I don't know much about coding.

Would be so great to find a solution that Jaynus don´t have to update the .dll for every new Beta. That would be a dream.

Sometimes i feel a bit uncomfortable to "beg" for a new version again and again.

So at that point: Thanks again for all you effort with your "baby" Jay!

Things like this should make you guys bug BIS about implementing an API for accessing things inside the engine with out having to use hacks. ;)

Things like this should make you guys bug BIS about implementing an API for accessing things inside the engine with out having to use hacks. ;)

ok, if that solves the problem we all have we should do... :)

;2054339']Would be so great to find a solution that Jaynus don´t have to update the .dll for every new Beta. That would be a dream.

Sometimes i feel a bit uncomfortable to "beg" for a new version again and again.

So at that point: Thanks again for all you effort with your "baby" Jay!

Agreed. Jaynus is awesome but it would be amazing if we had a different solution that didn't require a new version for every beta.

How would we petition BIS for this?

...How would we petition BIS for this?

Any way - I´m with you Dude! And my squad also... :cool:

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

I'm having a problem. I've downloaded the latest beta and the latest version of jayarma2lib but when i launch the game it says that jayarma2lib doesn't support this version of the game.

It works like a charm for me, although no servers for 1.60 so far. Try running the beta "As Administrator"

It works like a charm for me, although no servers for 1.60 so far.
What do you base that on?

87 servers so far here, of which most are dedicated.

24xgdac_thumb.png

(click to enlarge)

Jaynus, could it be that JayArma2Lib has not yet been signed with v2 signatures?

And if so, could we get an update, if it's not too much of a hassle? :)

Cheers,

D.