Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

Any hope that JA2L would be updated ?

beta 78413 (released 18 days ago)

beta 78888/78890 (released yesterday)

beta 78909 (released today) // Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest !

Thank you Jaynus.

Edited by Anunnaki Nibiru

Yes indeed, a update would be so cool. We usually never played without a2t/acre - but since weeks no beta support. And the new version was so much better than the old one.. :( ArmA isn´t the same without acre.

It would be very nice to get a version for BETA 79122. We got a mini event at the coming weekend which is announced since weeks, and when i think about it regarding "whisperlists" it just makes me cry... :( :butbut:

I think most updates are being done via the autoupdater? If you haven't downloaded the latest one here then I would do that and see if it tells you there is an update available.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

That or there isn't any current updates cause the current updates don't support mixed play? I am not sure... Who knows, I never run the betas... :p

I'm not working on the new beta's because they were a version increase, the actual usage of them is extremely small.

Thanks for the fast reply guys.

That are sad news for us... Hope this changes with the release of the full patch next week or so, when more servers are going to be updatet to 1.59 like ours... So i see a event without acre coming - can´t even think about that... :(

;1879426']Thanks for the fast reply guys.

That are sad news for us... Hope this changes with the release of the full patch next week or so' date=' when more servers are going to be updatet to 1.59 like ours... So i see a event without acre coming - can´t even think about that... :([/quote']

Use an older beta?

There is only BETA 79122 for 1.59 - or we play with normal 1.59, which is 78955. No rolling back possible on the Server. That´s why we asked if you could do a version for 79122. Because if that BETA would work we would stuck on that BETA until any new BETA comes out which is supported by JayArma2Lib too...

Any chance you could help us? Last thing i could check if it runs with an old BETA over the 1.59 install... Hopefully this saves us...

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

Updated. Auto-update pushed, zip package updated on DH.

ArmA2 1.09 FINAL

ArmA2 OA 1.59 FINAL

Updated. Auto-update pushed, zip package updated on DH.

ArmA2 1.09 FINAL

ArmA2 OA 1.59 FINAL

Whoo finally...thx sooo much jaynus.

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

I ran the auto-updater when I got the message that there was an update to jayarma2lib, it ran as normal until restarting ArmA 2 OA. The process was running according to task manager but the program was not actually running: None of the normal splash screens popped up that normally do with loading the game.

A regular start up of ArmA 2 OA/CO encountered the same problem.

I've fixed it by having a friend provide me with the prior version and simply not updating. An odd problem but I'd like to be able to update so any advice or information would be greatly appreciated :)

Same problem, along with some members of my outfit.

We're all running XP (not sure if that's relevant)

Edited by Rasa-be

Looking into it. Not sure what the deal is yet.

Hi all

Crashing due to missing DLLs.

msvcr100.dll for one

Always best to include dlls you are using in the install.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Yep, similar error to walker, expect my dll that is missing is MSVCP100.dll. Trawled the net for a solution, and found the same as you have suggested jaynus. Installed the C++ redistributable, and I'm now getting this error, even when trying to run vanilla ArmA:OA:

dll%20error.jpg

To update, deleting (obviously backing-up, too) the MSVCR100.dll files from my ArmA2 directory and Battleye sub-directory seemed to fixed the issue when starting the game. If it creates any other issues, I am yet to find out.

Hi all

Despite reverting to the earlier version of ACRE it now constantly complains that it cannot connect to Team Speak very odd.

I am somewhat sceptical of the use of dll injection methods, which I understand you may be using jaynus, can you confirm this is correct?

If so is your source code open?

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker