Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

SIX Projects - Updater Suite, Portal, Config Browser, etc.

Hey Sickboy,

Any chance you can update DayZ? Sixupdater is showing 1.6.0.1 or something like that but the newest version is 1.7.0. I can't play because I'm getting that dreaded version message.

Thanks for the update! :)

No worries mate! I was on a trip, and it was unclear if the 1.7 update should be released en-mass, it seems there were many servers not updated yet :)

Thanks for the info as soon as we finished scripting the new modpack well knock on your door for support :)

I have 2 (new) questions:

1) For ArmA2 the @WarFXParticles [check] r0/2 (GUID mismatch) (> empty folder with .rsync subfolder) does not download (yellow sign)

2) When i resize SU to 1024Pix in width the: Preset, Server, ServerMods bars on the top are removed to make it all fit better. But there is more than halve the screen available for these functions. Could i either use a show/hide button or could this 'auto resize' function be disabled somehow?

1) WarFXparticles is replaced by Blastcore afaik

2) No thats how the Ribbon should behave. But can check to see if I can improve the groups

Hi,

i have a problem to create my own custom repo on my own ftp-fileserver.

I worked step by step with these instructions and watch your

too.

But the instruction say:

Configure Private Key path if required, e.g for (s)FTP or for rSync over SSH.

But the YT-video say at 17:25 that this feature isn't implemented yet.

Is it possible at the moment to add custom repos to a ftp server protected with a passwort at the moment? And what filetype must be specified to add a protected fileserver?

I have tries it with this java applet. It creates me a .pub file but this doesnt work in SU. If i want to push the files on Su the SU stuck in progess cause the SU cant connect to the ftp server. (but try it again and again)

If it is nessecary, here is the progress output from SU:

---- Connecting to 87.118.124.100 (87.118.124.100) port 21

<--- 220 ProFTPD 1.3.3e Server (ProFTPD) [87.118.124.100]

---> FEAT

<--- 211-Features:

<--- MDTM

<--- MFMT

<--- TVFS

<--- UTF8

<--- MFF modify;UNIX.group;UNIX.mode;

<--- MLST modify*;perm*;size*;type*;unique*;UNIX.group*;UNIX.mode*;UNIX.owner*;

<--- LANG ru-RU;ja-JP;en-US*;ko-KR;zh-CN;fr-FR;zh-TW;it-IT;bg-BG

<--- REST STREAM

<--- SIZE

<--- 211 End

---> LANG

<--- 200 Using default language en_US

---> OPTS UTF8 ON

<--- 200 UTF8 set to on

---> OPTS MLST modify;perm;size;type;UNIX.group;UNIX.mode;UNIX.owner;

<--- 200 OPTS MLST modify;perm;size;type;UNIX.group;UNIX.mode;UNIX.owner;

---> USER anonymous

<--- 331 Password required for anonymous

---> PASS lftp@

<--- 530 Login incorrect.

---- Server reply matched ftp:retry-530-anonymous, retrying

---> PWD

<--- 530 Please login with USER and PASS

---> QUIT

<--- 221 Goodbye.

---- Closing control socket

Is it possible to add in future versions a simple command line in SU to add the username and the passwort to lock on protected ftp servers?

regards

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Hi, you can't use a key file for standard FTP.

For standard FTP, currently you can specify the username and password in the URL, like so:

ftp://username:password@hostname:port/path

e.g:

ftp://mi:yu@kung-fu.com/hi/ya

-Psycho-;2179116']It works!!!

Thank you. :)

Sure mate, NP, enjoy! :-)

Hi Sickboy, can you add TPW's suppression mod into your updater? Thanks in advance.

Hi Sickboy, can you add TPW's suppression mod into your updater? Thanks in advance.

ditto

ditto

Added!

Few Notes:

Just done an update and lost all my missions! I'm looking for the missions that came with ACE2 there was a a good one there where you had to find and destroy Col Aziz does anyone know where I can find that mission pack. I'm also looking for domination for ACE2 as thats gone to...doh.

Ahoy there!

Is there any chance of you adding @JSRS_ACE to Six Updater? Would make things easier with @JSRS already being on Six :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?104514-J-S-R-S-1-4-3&p=1761762#post1761762

Hey sure of course np, it's up! Enjoy :)

Btw mod requests(add/update) preferably at http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html then we get notification :)

I have a question, I made a preset but most of stuff are marked as white but in other preset they are marked as green and when its yellow (to update) in the one where they are white they do not change the color?

Same mods but differ presets

I adore the config browser, it's a lifesaver! I wanted to thank you for putting the classtree back in it a while back. It's an interesting way of looking at the data, although I've been know to waste hours just surfing it. :D

I know that's is a work in progress - was just wondering when it will support version of the game above 1.60? And the ACR stuff too?

I adore the config browser, it's a lifesaver! I wanted to thank you for putting the classtree back in it a while back. It's an interesting way of looking at the data, although I've been know to waste hours just surfing it. :D

I know that's is a work in progress - was just wondering when it will support version of the game above 1.60? And the ACR stuff too?

Hey, thanks, glad you like it!

I'll try to spend some time on it coming weeks and update the whole thing with the latest shebang :)

Am seeing 1.62 data in the config browser. :) Excellent work, mate.

Am seeing 1.62 data in the config browser. :) Excellent work, mate.

Ha, yea ;-) Thanks, NP :)

i would like a bit of help if i could. i watched a youtube vid on how to do a repository on six updater when i had finished doing what the vid told me to do i used this link sixupdater://repository.dedicatedrejects.com/Bravo.yml

and it came up like this in the sixupdater

image001is.png

Edited by hellstorm77

I have a dedicated server I use and am looking to use six-updater to keep it up todate and configured..currently I have six-updater but cant find any help on how to set up for a dedicated server..Ive got files loaded on the server and have the url password and everything i need..can i get directed to some documentation to get me started setting this up? Thanks!

JC

I have a dedicated server I use and am looking to use six-updater to keep it up todate and configured..currently I have six-updater but cant find any help on how to set up for a dedicated server..Ive got files loaded on the server and have the url password and everything i need..can i get directed to some documentation to get me started setting this up? Thanks!

JC

Hi,

The SU thread is over at: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?118605-Six-Updater-Install-Update-mods-missions-Delta-patching-Server-browser-and-more!&goto=newpost

basic docs etc at http://www.six-projects.net/Six_Updater+Documentation#Updating%20your%20server%20with%20SU