Sign in to follow this  
tonedog12

harvest red campaign mission problem

hi,

im on the siege of chernogorsk mission. the 1st objective is to kill the sniper which ive done. the 2nd objective is to get the high ranking officer called lopotev.

im supposed to find him in a large warehouse but when i get to the warehouse there isnt any way in!

ive been all the way round it several times but i cant find an actual door to gain access. its defo the correct location cos the objective flag is right beside it.

what am i doin wrong?

You cannot storm the building yourself - you must get your whole team to the warehouse so that you can continue. There will be a cutscene.

Notice that all members of your team have to be close to the warehouse.

it took me forever to get the team on location usin the regroup command but they got there eventually and the cutscene happened.

and your right, for some reason the performance is slightly better with shadows on very high, strange one that!

is there any way to stop miles gettin killed after the cut scene or is that meant to happen?

I'd put a spoiler on that last sentence tonedog12 - just put [ spoiler] in front and [ /spoiler] at the end of it without spaces (if you didn't already know)

yes it is supposed to happen