code34

[OFFICIAL] Warcontext Engine - MILSIM

WARCONTEXT

Lastest Version: 4.0 by Code34

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release: https://github.com/code34/warcontext.altis/releases

Goal

The objective of the engine is to reproduce a close environment and faithful to a war environment. This basic engine can be used to create a first context simulator and to be used to train military forces.  This thread covers all topics related to different versions of the warcontext engine. This engine was used several times by real infantry reservists teams.

Common features of warcontext missions:

• management of markers for differents side
  • dynamic sides missions, goals
  • import of compositions from extern tools
  • dynamic enemy poping
  • dynamic management of assets (units, vehicles, maps, etc)
  • dynamic patroling
  • caching and garbaging vehicles & enemy units
  • dynamic environnement generator
  • dynamic weather
  • persistance
  • scoreboard
  • progressive skill level management

Some of the missions used only a part of the warcontext engine, to garbage, cache units, or pop enemy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARCONTEXT 1.0

Support: Arma1

New functions :

Sqf, procedural function, dynamic pop of units with trigger

Missions:

• bloody winter mission: 40 slots players
  • gaspar revolucion mission: 20 slots players

Main task of bloody winter:

• You have to follow order of the HQ. Liberate town, destroy artillery, radio tower etc.

Main task of Gaspar revolucion

• You are only here to do the revolucion. Enemy are all around you, you just have to stay alive.

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=5033

WARCONTEXT 2.0

Support: Arma2

New functions:

dynamic pop of units, compositions, missions, garbage collector, campaign scenario, scoreboard, ressources management

Missions:

• panthera version: ACE version with 30 slots players against the IA
  • tchernarus version: NO ACE - 60 slots players (30 west v 30 east) that can be play.
  • liberate island mission: isla duala 40 slots players
  • rescue from hell: isla duala 40 slots players
  • sand sieving: avgani 40 slots players

Main task of Sand sieving

• Enter in the avgani town, and clear quarter by quarter all the opposition.

Main task of the official Warcontext:

• Depends of your side, you have to attack (BLUEFOR) or protect (OPFOR) the tchernarus island. The scrore is the OPFOR resistance. If the score happens to 0 before the end of the game the BLUEFOR wins. To decrease the score OPFOR have to conquer towns, or destroy enemys

Main task of Liberate Island:

• You have to attack 15 towns where enemy level becomes harder during the time.

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=10330

Warcontext - tchernarus

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=10348

Warcontext - panthera

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=8675

WARCONTEXT 3.0

Support: Arma2 Arrow Head

New functions:

world environnement generation, bme

Missions

• war in takistan (WIT)

Main task of War in Takistan

• fulfill the various missions, deal with enemy threats that arise

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=111504

WARCONTEXT 4.0

Support: Arma3

New functions:

Full oriented object, Ai expansion, service promises (bme2), grid, new patrol, air system

Missions

• combat assault

Combat Assault

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/176430-coop-combat-assault-official-thread/

yeah thx for an offical topic.

Really good to see that you work again on the missions. This sunday we will test your new Liberate island mission.

Greetings

I want to put more units on the map for my use with my clan (We love your work! :)), an SF squad on both sides.

What things i have to change so that the new units work?

Thanks for help!

@Desiderius i hope you like it :) My team spend already uncountable numbers of hours on this mission !

@Clawhammer all the groups definition are on the creategroup.sqf. You can modify it by insert a new description like this for PLA:

case "special2":

{

_motorized = false;

_unitsofgroup = [

"PLA_SoldierS",

"PLA_SoldierS2",

"PLA_SoldierS3",

"PLA_SoldierS_Engineer",

"PLA_Soldier_AA",

"PLA_Soldier_AT",

"PLA_Soldier_SniperH"

];

};

@Desiderius i hope you like it :) My team spend already uncountable numbers of hours on this mission !

maybe we can play together a big round ? If i remember right you are from france. So i think its not the problem to play together with germans.

Greetings

Jack

These missions seem great. Im gonna try it.

Thank you.

(I just reinstalled Arma II when i saw all the new user-made missions around).

@desiderius if you are around 15 - 20 players i can organize a contest against my faction.

@desiderius if you are around 15 - 20 players i can organize a contest against my faction.

i think more for an big coop event. We are not the big pvp community.

Greetings

Ok :) We can do it on a liberate island mode or on the real mission liberate island !

maybe the ACE Isla duala version ? I had only a short look on but it seems to be really nice.

On which days in a week your squad plays?

Greetings

we play all the day, but we can organize that on friday night :D

hi,

yes, you have to edit the mission and add your name in wcfriendlist array in WC_fnc_clientsideW.sqf

Hi,

I work on a new mission since AO is out : War in Takistan.

WIT is a 15 objectives mission on Takistan where IA becomes stronger during the time.

A stable version will be publish in few days. :D

Version 0.62 just achieves. Game 1 stable will follow in few weeks.

This mission is now a multiplayer cooperative campaign, it's name is : War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains.

photos de WhiteMoon

165814arma2oa_2010_10_24_01_03_14_37.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

653836arma2oa_2010_10_24_01_53_55_94.jpg

Some others

waiting inside an house while an enemy patrol is going

585566arma2OA_2010_10_24_11_34_14_66.png

Inside town while enemies attacking and destroy all houses

153320arma2OA_2010_10_24_12_47_15_18.png

• Like 1

2 versions will be avalaible:

- one with ACE

- one without ACE

Hi dudes,

Just update this topic with informations concerning warcontext4 and Arma3 :)

For the moment, there is no release yet because I hope I can release a synthetic and easily usable version.

• Thanks 1