Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

Hello there!

Bink, if you're still looking for new project ideas, how about some modernized CDF dudes, with more modern western style gear?

Hello there!

Bink, if you're still looking for new project ideas, how about some modernized CDF dudes, with more modern western style gear?

thats something that i've actually really wanted to do. but there's always different people with different opinions. some love them, some hate them. never can win here.

Could use a realistic LAV-25A2 ;). By the way, as I said before in your release thread, if you need any reference photos let me know.

Sorry Binkowski havnt had a chance to catch you since that PM, if you see me in the ausarma TS just poke me or get my attention, chances are im there just set as away lol.

Both images are Latvian defence forces - late 90's(much like CDF in A2 but with Woodland camo instead of the Ukrainian one), and the latter pixel camo photo is 2008

man i love that latvian camo, the new one. so amazingly sex..

Also bink check your PM's in 20 min or so lol.

Yeah it is quite the eye candy))) Btw it's called LATPAT and if u use PS to change the colors to a more green'ish it looks even better!(hint:i'm sure CDF would enjoy smthn like that ;))

i do really like that latvian camo.

Where can I dl the crewman thats in your sig Bink?

Where can I dl the crewman thats in your sig Bink?

it's not my work, it is made by RHS and has not been released yet.

Not sure if this works for you? But the next war/ North American war, could use some characters. Start with their best.

Mexican Marines? Their gear looks similar to the OA ACR units.

unfortunately there may be truth to that. are those pvs-14s or?

can't wait for your special forces ranger sapper rangers units

good to hear someone got the reference. haha. they're the pvs-14s by dasquade. basically just messing around with some stuff. mebbe i'll do a pararescue jumper project? seeing as they haven't been done yet for arma2..

lol I hope u figured out teh secret to dispapearing teh nvgs else they will has 2 sets on oneon oneoff at nocte u boob.

Srsly, though, I considered doing much the same for my ArmA addons back in the day... All you need is a hiddenselection and a check time EH. Hope you have incorporated something similar...

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb!

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Putting the picture under a spoiler makes no difference and is not allowed neither. Just add a link to pics which exceeds the max allowed size, that will work good enough as well!

is it me or did he paint his ms2000?

Yep...

And PJs like this are a nice idea :)

fancy new wip. script writing for time of day detection tomorrow. this is one model, when the certain said time of night is reached the nvgs will go into the down position. when it's day time, they stay in the up position. oh, and whoever can guess that combat patch, get's a cookie.

daytime_s.jpg

nighttime_s.jpg

• Like 1