Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

2.) Late 2003 to Mid-2004 U.S. Army infantry (M81 IBA, DCU PASGT helmet, G.I. dust/sand goggles, M16A2s and a few M4/M4A1 carbines.)

Seconded on this i hold a spot for this era of troops close to my heart

He has to an extent done both of those, his 05s sorta fit both descriptions and I think maybe but not really but perhaps he has done some 06 guys. I'm not saying anything, just saying.

oh my, this thread still exists. i'm open to any requests (reasonable) for projects. other than the updated marines that are on their way, i'm looking into doing something else. but i have no ideas / motivation to do anything :(.

2010-2011 Delta/Devgru anyone?

More specifically Crye CAGE Armor with Battle Belt, MICH 2001/2002, ANVIS-9 NODs, Crye Combat shirt/pants, etc. Of course all the kit is in Multicam (even for Devgru, despite the SEALs adopting AOR1/AOR2, Devgru just bought a ton of CAGE vests in Multicam).

This Airsofter has pretty much set up the kit that is widely accepted as what Delta and Devgru assaulter are sportin nowadays. Even Modern Warfail 3 is featuring ACE (Delta) in this kit ensemble.

2010-2011 Delta/Devgru anyone?

More specifically Crye CAGE Armor with Battle Belt, MICH 2001/2002, ANVIS-9 NODs, Crye Combat shirt/pants, etc. Of course all the kit is in Multicam (even for Devgru, despite the SEALs adopting AOR1/AOR2, Devgru just bought a ton of CAGE vests in Multicam).

This Airsofter has pretty much set up the kit that is widely accepted as what Delta and Devgru assaulter are sportin nowadays. Even Modern Warfail 3 is featuring ACE (Delta) in this kit ensemble.

+1

Also AN/PVS-21 would be nice, saw them on SBS SAS so it's already in. Maybe OPC-Core FAST helmets too? Don't they use them aswell right now (also in Multicam for ACE, and some AOR1s for DEVGRU)?

And trekking shoes for all of them - haven't seen any of Tier1 guys wearing anything else.

And regarding vest - isn't it CPC (CAGE Plate Carrier)? Not the CAGE Armor Chassis... I don't think they would wear vest that "bulky" in A-stan for those HiSpeedLowDragOMGDELTA111ONE missions... ;)

Edited by Max255[PL]

I like the idea of Max and Usrangers but if you're bored about us soldier you can do Belgian Special forces :D

You could create some MadMax/"Snake" Plissken/Jin-Roh units for a change. Or just a new nextsupergen BDU called BINK? Or maybe something for civilians? Or just some SWAT/Secret Service units? :)

How about 2030 era Common Resource Zone North Koreans?

(I know, it´s probably not a good suggestion, but some realistic near-future soldiers from a rarely done country could be fun, I thought. They could have a mix of chinese, russian and Iranian equipment, also some unique indigenously produced suits and armour.)

How about 2030 era Common Resource Zone North Koreans?

The DPRK KPA hasn't changed much since the 1960s. I doubt it'll be modernised much in 2030, or even still around then.

Well, if you're tired of making US stuff, how about some german paratroopers? :D

Some pictures:

62034418.jpg

28774879.jpg

610xyv.jpg

610xlz.jpg

;2027606']+1

And regarding vest - isn't it CPC (CAGE Plate Carrier)? Not the CAGE Armor Chassis... I don't think they would wear vest that "bulky" in A-stan for those HiSpeedLowDragOMGDELTA111ONE missions... ;)

They're using both' date=' depending on the mission of course. And Devgru, oddly enough, bought a bunch of Crye plate carriers in Multicam, not AOR1...

We already have many unit with multicam so he'd be making unit news, undercover special forces unit like the one that is deployed in Afghanistan from the beginning.

preach10.jpg

or mercenary style for MW :D

78048910.jpg

Eight, i received your PM as well. i also like what you requested, they look good. regarding the german paratroopers, my good friend Johannes mcawesomesauce did the KSK's for OA, so i won't touch those haha. thanks for all the requests guys! i'm really taking all these into consideration.

Well. Some MW1/2/3 guys too Arma 2 would be awesome, indeed.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/509/insalmaden0005.jpg/

http://mundoairsofter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Task-Force-141-jungle.jpg

shadowcompanyV1.jpg

2233012047.jpg

http://radiorevolt.no/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/MW2_screen_26-1255734273.jpg

No, I don't mean to CoDifisy Arma 2, just sharing a request, even though they're not real soldiers. They are still awesome as hell!

You could do something like this:

Would be simple, really. Just changing the helmet, maybe adding a few accessories. Modelling the helmet or helmet-glasses combo would be the only real time consuming part. The rest would be the existing Binkowski USMC.

bf3-us-assault.png?v=137

Edited by antoineflemming

I would like to see some 2003 Marines with some MARPAT/DMARPAT/M81 mix. Maybe some 2001 Army Rangers/Airborne ala invasion of Afghanistan. An update to your 04/05 Army Transitional Units. 2003/2004 CU/CCU uniforms used for state side (Woodland) and Iraq (Desert) by 2nd ID.

Some fictional stuff would be cool too, just no more Special Forces/Mercenaries. We have way too many of those addons as it is.

I would like to see some 2003 Marines with some MARPAT/DMARPAT/M81 mix. Maybe some 2001 Army Rangers/Airborne ala invasion of Afghanistan. An update to your 04/05 Army Transitional Units. 2003/2004 CU/CCU uniforms used for state side (Woodland) and Iraq (Desert) by 2nd ID.

Some fictional stuff would be cool too, just no more Special Forces/Mercenaries. We have way too many of those addons as it is.

I'd understand your dislike for more SF units if they weren't all just reskins. But that's what most of the SF units are. They're reskins. Or they use pieces of other existing models, like Johannes SF, so they all end up either being Jonny's (sp?) SF with different accessories or they end up being reskinned BIS Delta Force. That's one of the good things about Binkowski's Marines. They AREN'T reskins. They're original and unique.

Are you locked into Marines/Tacticool stuff? No one has really done complete pilot addons, both Marine and Navy (and AF, I guess, while you're at it), complete with the right helmet, since Arma2/OA doesn't have that. The last major attempt I've seen at this was Laser's pilots from the various services in OFP.

Are you locked into Marines/Tacticool stuff? No one has really done complete pilot addons, both Marine and Navy (and AF, I guess, while you're at it), complete with the right helmet, since Arma2/OA doesn't have that. The last major attempt I've seen at this was Laser's pilots from the various services in OFP.

what he said ^^ some decent US pilot addons would be very welcome, the default pilot models are.... :j:

p85 has a good pilot model in it / as does the Fa 18 mod

keep up the work bink love your guys , but yes maybe switch to do resistance guys or something else (redfor guys ?) instead of US guys all the time ;)