Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

@Binkowski, have you considered using RH's M4/M16 package for these? that addon is the only one I know of that includes regular infantry M-4s (selector has single shot and three round burst).

Look nice Bink,

Oh and if you want me to get those backpacks working in game for you I'm happy to take a look, shouldn't be a very long job if I can find the problem :)

teaser5_s.jpg

full size / quality (1920x1080)

figured i'd post a teaser for you guys. added the combat shirt (thanks to fox'09 for the placement texture). now that weird collar looks more realistic.

stalker, i pm'd you regarding the backpack. hopefully you can help me!

I was just about to bug you to do that. Looks much better , looking forward to its release :)

That new combat shirt texture looks fucking amazing. I especially love the seam textures and the way the normal mapping works around them. That caduceus on that Navy hospital corpsman is an added bonus.

P.S. That designated marksman is missing a pair of gloves. Is that intentional?

im in LOVE with the marpat textures

So am I. They were great before, now they're amazing.

Edited by Laqueesha

MARPAT amazing, BOOTS amazing, new combat shirt amazing too! :bounce3:

And behold, it was said unto him that his backpack be fixed! And so it was!

Anyway, yeah, check your PM's I've fixed the backpack for you and explained what I did in the message :) I've only included the model as that is all I changed.

And behold, it was said unto him that his backpack be fixed! And so it was!

Anyway, yeah, check your PM's I've fixed the backpack for you and explained what I did in the message :) I've only included the model as that is all I changed.

Good news! :D

would be nice to have some scarf on desert units as in ofp red river

we aren't to even speak of that!

backpack issue has been fixed by stalker (thank god!). thanks for all of the positive feedback everyone, these are really close to release. regarding the gloves, not every unit has them. maybe right before releasing i will fix this. i'm just super lazy and don't feel like messing with gloves at this point. anyway, i'm sending release candidates to testers to see what they say and we'll go from there :).

Uh, no.

Now it'd be a little bit better if you said like Battlefield. But, how the Marines are right now is fine. Can't wait to have these, kinda tired of the desert Marpat reskins...

whatever about ofp but anyway i think marines on afghanistan or in other desert warfares uses some scarf for protect from sand or wind

I've rarely seen regular infantrymen wear scarves; it is usually a special operations forces-type thing from what I've noticed.

oh boy, here we go again .... well, that's some good unit binkowsky, did you are going to make some backpack with it too ?

i think some one said a swear word :eek:

yes, i've included one backpack. only one, the ILBE in woodland marpat. release is next week, i sent the files over to my testers and they are getting back at me with some suggestions and such. sabre has updated my SPC textures as well so these are looking pretty boss, enjoy the last two teasers before the release!

rc1_s.jpg

rc2_s.jpg

don't worry, the release screenshots will be even better ;).

Edited by Binkowski

Looks epic. :yay:

Btw, is that crewman in your avatar availbalbe for DL?:pet5:

I knew something was up with the MARPAT textures, they were much improved from previously.

I see you fixed the combat shirt texture below the vest and above the belt, that's great, and I also noticed that you added a zipper to the combat shirt collar. Much props to you there.

P.S. What's up with that M9 model in the holster?

EDIT: Beta testing report. There could be more things that I missed, but that's all I have at the moment.

Edited by Laqueesha

These look really good, can't wait to see the final product.

P.S. What's up with that M9 model in the holster?

i know theres a script that adds a pistol to your holster if you are carrying one, cant remember the name of the author

could be included on these