Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

i know theres a script that adds a pistol to your holster if you are carrying one, cant remember the name of the author

could be included on these

Wasn't it someone called Norrin who made the Pistol Holster Script? Could've sworn I had seen that name mentioned on a couple other addons floating around.

Looking forward to these Marines either way, damn nice looking units.

Check ur beta tst inbux

A-so, eye willl meet ur screens nd raise u 2 more with SUPERAAFROMBF3 RETURNTOTHINGATPLACE.

debradawngs2.th.jpg

debradawngs.th.jpg

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Laqueesha, just a comment on your notes, I have never seen an eotech sight on any rifle during my time in as a Marine so far. It has only been the ACOG, it's on every m4/m16a4 rifle in my infantry battalion.

Only one emoticon sums it up -> :notworthy:

Awesome jaw dropping work :pc:

PS, I second that question on the funky crewman in your avatar?

Laqueesha, just a comment on your notes, I have never seen an EOTech sight on any rifle during my time in as a Marine so far. It has only been the ACOG, it's on every m4/m16a4 rifle in my infantry battalion.

There were some photographs of several United States Marines in early 2007 conducting operations in Iraq with EOTech holographic sights mounted on their M16A4s and M4A1s. It could have very well changed since then, or it could vary from command to command. Either way, you are correct in your assertion that the Trijicon ACOG rifle combat optic is the most omnipresent form of weapon sight on small arms in the United States Marine Corps, when in the United States Army, it is the Aimpoint close combat optic. Either way, I myself have not ever seen a single U.S. Marine or U.S. Navy corpsman with an Aimpoint close combat optic mounted on his/her weapon.

Fortunately, there is an M16A4 with a Trijicon ACOG RCO that comes with ARMA 2, its classname is (M16A4_ACG). Unfortunately, there is no standalone M4A1 with a Trijicon ACOG RCO that comes with ARMA 2, however, there is one with an M203 grenade launcher mounted under the a barrel that does come with an Trijicon ACOG RCO mounted on the accessory rail, its classname is (M4A1_RCO_GL).

Edited by Laqueesha

who cares about the optics seriously? if you want it to be fixed, just add it in the mission that you're making. not that hard.

sv5000, it's from RHS.

CMCD; nice screens BRO.

who cares about the optics seriously? if you want it to be fixed, just add it in the mission that you're making. not that hard.

Or just edit the configs. ;)

eta on the release?

If my memory serves me correctly, the stated release date for these units is for this week, although like with any release date, it is subject to change.

sorry about the delay, i've been busy getting ready for my leaving next monday. i've been waiting on some release screens that haven't gotten to me unfortunately :/ if i don't have them by friday then i will release it without them. but if i get them before, the release will be on that day. i must say, this addon is not for the faint of heart. if you're offended by what i've written on their helmets. i suggest that you just delete the file.

Will there be a replacement config included with the download? Perhaps in an optional folder?

release.. will.. be tonight. sadly, no replacement pack will be included. the one that AnimalMother92 made was broken and didn't do what was expected :/. i am leaving monday so hopefully he can fix this issue while i am gone and they can be released later.

well, now that the marines are off my chest and i'm leaving for annual training i'll be taking a little break from characters and such. when i come back i have a little project planned with rhodesy for the AAF / AEF guys. we'll get you guys more information when we want to ;).

well, now that the marines are off my chest and i'm leaving for annual training i'll be taking a little break from characters and such. when i come back i have a little project planned with rhodesy for the AAF / AEF guys. we'll get you guys more information when we want to ;).

Bags betatesting cause I'm farking a-some.

Can't wait Bink.

When and if you have the time and interest, if you took a moment to tweak your MARSOC boys up to use OA backpacks and (quietly) re-released them I will send you a hat of your choice in Team Fortress 2.

I should warn you, however, that I only have two cool hats.

And they're the demo's pimp hat and the pyro's sombrero.

But you can totally have one.

Because your Marines are frickin' sweet.

Not making any demands.

Merely registering interest which, I hope, is taken as a compliment. They really are excellent units, just growing out of date.

Edit: seriously, sorry if I came off "demandy" in that post. :\

Edited by BigMorgan

oh my, this thread still exists. i'm open to any requests (reasonable) for projects. other than the updated marines that are on their way, i'm looking into doing something else. but i have no ideas / motivation to do anything :(.

Hey mate, i could have something you might be interested in. Ill PM you some time today.