Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

I really like where this thread is going.

To hell in a hand basket on a rocket ship.

looking rad bink! my only suggestion is that the marpat is missing the small bits of tan in the pattern. and the texture looks shiny for some reason, probably because its a WIP but it looks great so far

that Eagle SPC is kind of making the guy look like he just ate over 9000 big macs :bounce12::bounce12:

looking rad bink! my only suggestion is that the marpat is missing the small bits of tan in the pattern. and the texture looks shiny for some reason, probably because its a WIP but it looks great so far

smdi map / rvmat issue most likely. i always seem to have a problem with that.. :/

that Eagle SPC is kind of making the guy look like he just ate over 9000 big macs

he's a fatty. i hear they're building mcdonalds in chernarus and takistan now.

man they are some pretty awesome vest textures :P

yeah, they're quite awesome. thanks again man. lol.

no problem mate.

also i got some decent RVMAT settings to get a nice flat finish if you want em, using them on my rangers and looks decent.

Isn't that the same MARPAT texture for Jonny's Marines for the first ArmA?

Anyway, things are looking good, can't wait to play with the good ol' Marines and Navy Corpsmen.

Also, the SPC vest is looking great. ;)

Isn't that the same MARPAT texture for Jonny's Marines for the first ArmA?

naww, it's not.

alright so, rhodsey sent me that rvmat and it fixed the issue in game, and o2. so now, all i have to do is fix the named selections.. and this addon can progress some more. i still don't know whether to make them marsoc, or regular marines.

I vote regular Marines, there's enough special ops units from the community already and AFAIK you'd be the first to provide a nice alternative to the BIS Marines.

Hello ArmA Community!!! I will throw my vote in for MARSOC units....

Edited by Meatball0311

i vote MARSOC because the old marsoc units lack individuality and kind of blend together. they are cool and good but they would look good with a retextured ciras and the mich helmets that the tf86 seals have (and oakley gloves <3)

i vote MARSOC because the old marsoc units lack individuality and kind of blend together. they are cool and good but they would look good with a retextured ciras and the mich helmets that the tf86 seals have (and oakley gloves <3)

he's trying to create original content, he made this from basically scratch.

he's trying to create original content' date=' he made this from basically scratch.[/quote']

i was just adding what it would be really cool. like to see diversity in the units and have some units with an CIRAS and some with the SPC. i was issued an SPC but the fitting on the shoulders was really uncomfortable so i picked up a ciras from the exchange and havent regretted my decision not once. alot of the guys do use the ciras more commonly than the ciras too

marsocks all the way dude. its what morgan would want ;)

how else will we make our reblmen vs marsocks campaign featuring 40mm 203 launch??

m2033.jpg

Regular USMC and FMF USN personnel pl0x. ;)

USMC FR is overrated. :p