Sign in to follow this  
33BO11OF00

FDF poll

Do you play OFP:FDF MOD?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play OFP:FDF MOD?

I just want to know how many of you still play OFP:FDF mod because I am going to do some missions for it. I now it's bit strange but I voted in my own poll also.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
info

i play sometimes in FDF 1.4 with II WW addons their are nice

Sorry for my english

Some important news:

After 15-1-2010 I will publish my first FDF MOD missions.

Of course I do, but not as much as I used to.

Nah, not really. I hate the FDF campaign due to bugs and balance issues. I was playing FDF multiplayer on CiA server but now I'm basically working on their FDF/BAS nights and most people are more interested in WGL anyway.

And yes, I'm a "real nut for WGL," too. :P

i start playing ofp with mod like ww4mode1 and graa,than i start playing with ecp,libmod and wgl,

but at last i find fdf mod,which i like most,reason is that in it we can carry m2 guns,that help me in me passing missions and campaigns,night vision most best i think,i become a fan of fdf mod,i played most of ofp with this now.

live long fdf.

I've downloaded FDF month ago :) Why? Because I have Resistance since last year (before I was playing CWC for few years, I couldn't find any legal copy of Res), and I think that maybe FDF is not the best looking mod, but still it is one of the most interesting and innovating (moveable MG's, tripwires...). And islands are just beautiful! So, I will apreciate more missions for this mod.

I've downloaded FDF month ago :) Why? Because I have Resistance since last year (before I was playing CWC for few years, I couldn't find any legal copy of Res), and I think that maybe FDF is not the best looking mod, but still it is one of the most interesting and innovating (moveable MG's, tripwires...). And islands are just beautiful! So, I will apreciate more missions for this mod.

same story here,fdf mission repository is down,which have around 400 to 500 missions,4 months over and still its down,so sad that fdf team forget about ofp fdf fans

Thanks for all the comments. Missions arrive in 8 days in user missions thread.

There is German and American tank addons in ofp.gamepark.cz. You can mix them with this mod. Wacky results will come. Imagine this: You drive Finnish Leopard and Sherman comes around corner... ;)

Edited by 33BO11OF00

I keep coming back to FDF. WW2 is my favorite/

FDF mod's one of the greats - some of my favorite missions, both SP and MP, have been for FDF. The FDF mission makers have had a knack for evoking a heavy mood/atmosphere. The old mission site was great for finding good ones - well designed. Happy to see more coming!

It is great stuff, I'd be interested in seeing more missions in circulation, Talvisota/Continuation War/Lapinsota or more modern scenarios.

still fun nowadays but i dont play it anymore.

FDF is one of the great classic mods for OFP, togheter with CSLA, BAS, ECP...

I still play it because of the nordic setting and heavy weapon feel, and the FDF mission repository has many good/funny campaigns and missions, it's maybe the mod with the most user missions made.

Dang, I didn't know the mission repository was down! :(

I just started to play with this mod. It starts to really show it's age. I am mostly interested in the WW2 side of it, but I can't help but to compare it with LibMod, which is not to FDF advantage.. I wish all of the WW2 units were moved to LibMod.

FDF MOD mission thread opened in user missions. Search it with my user name. 2 missions published. More will come. :) :yay:

FDF MOD mission thread opened in user missions. Search it with my user name. 2 missions published. More will come. :) :yay:

Since the poll question isn't relevant anymore, I shall be closing this thread now. Please continue any FDF mod discussion in its own thread here and discussion about 33BO11OF00's FDF missions in his other thread.

Closing.