Sign in to follow this  
Laqueesha

Call of Duty 7: Black Ops Trailer...

Yea, how does a man manage to pull out a grenade, pull the pin, and drop it. Before a 7.62x51 goes from one side of his brain to the other ? Beyond me.

I'm more than happy for a lack of realism in other games aside from OFP and Arma, but there are some things that are just retarded additions, and Martyrdom, along with Painkiller/Juggernaut are no exception.

Dont worry, if COD7 wont fix those issues, 8 or 9 or 10 propably will. :D

Yea, how does a man manage to pull out a grenade, pull the pin, and drop it. Before a 7.62x51 goes from one side of his brain to the other ? Beyond me.

Because he's pro and pwns you all!!!!!!!1!!!111!!!111111111eleven

I sadly bought MW2, enjoyed the sp campaign for the few hours it took me to complete and then the mp flat out sucked. Clans were killed by matchmaking and lack of dedicated servers, you couldn't kick nobends and some of the killstreaks were just seriously overpowered.

If you happen to be host you can be a dick and use a high speed knifing class and NO ONE can hit you at all

but you can hit them

Oh man, I hate those the most in MW2. Host, noob runner, commando pro, tactical knife, asshole.

Second most hated is one man army, claymore, noob tube.

On third Im wondering which is worse; stopping power, Spas-12 or UMP .45

I dunno why Sniper Rifles are even in that game since you can take someone out across whole map, using UMP with only 2 hits.

Last is no-recoil ACR. On a map like terminal its just unstoppable. Oh yeah, not to mention AUG HBAR and akimbo G18s.

BTW, I dont think any killstreak is overpowered. Apache can be pain in the ass if you have extremely noob team. Just use cold-blooded and stinger and its all good. Same thing was in CoD 5 with tanks. People were whining about them all the time but you could kill it with one satchel. Real easy tbh. There were rpgs as well.

Edited by 11aTony

I've seemed to notice that pretty much every single game I play, I come out on top with one of the better scores.

PERHAPS ITS BECAUSE I PLAY IT LIKE I WOULD ARMA

It seems they're taking CoD in a differnet direction, perhaps for the better?

Gun game looks interesting, I'm curious as to where they got the idea, I recall counter strike source having modded server with this for years..but hey nothing wrong with spreading the love.

I just hope this currency isnt transferrable or hackable otherwise it's going to have gold spammers and even worse cheaters..also not so many quirks for killstreaks.

Wager mode's the only thing worth "revealing".

As a "reveal", I find it pretty underwhelming, and I liked COD games up until MW2...

The whole money and contract scheme looks good. The idea of betting it in "wager" gamemodes is also a nice addition.

They just need to stop making the game so un-balanced and so, boring.

Mw2 was un-balanced as hell, nothing seemed to work. It was kinda things just shoved together to get money. Worse than any game ive seen. Even DR wasn't that bad.

Mw2 was un-balanced as hell, nothing seemed to work.

L2P?

BO looks like a dogshit attempt to make money out of a game that has already been released. MW2 lite.

L2P?

BO looks like a dogshit attempt to make money out of a game that has already been released. MW2 lite.

If you think this game looks like shit, then why do you play MW2?

That's the thing about COD fanboys. The accept fucking crap from IW, but they think Treyarch Games are shit. I don't get that.

Anyways, you don't seem like a retard like the other COD fanboys.You're are one of the better COD players.

Lol, let's not bring the fucking retarded COD fanboyism here too.

The fact is a hell of a lot of people were/are extremely disappointed with MW2, myself included, and that's why suddenly everyone's jumped onto the support-Treyarch bandwagon, even though they've always been regarded as the COD "B-team", and their games weren't as good as IW's up until MW2 dropped. I personally don't think the blame for MW2 lies solely in IW's lap. They did a jaw-dropping job with COD4, and to see them screw up MW2 so badly leads me to believe Activision was far too involved in the development process.

I don't think it will be hard for Treyarch to one-up IW with Black Ops due to the extremely low bar set by MW2 for many people, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be any better than World at War... Or COD3...

Lol, let's not bring the fucking retarded COD fanboyism here too.

The fact is a hell of a lot of people were/are extremely disappointed with MW2, myself included, and that's why suddenly everyone's jumped onto the support-Treyarch bandwagon, even though they've always been regarded as the COD "B-team", and their games weren't as good as IW's up until MW2 dropped. I personally don't think the blame for MW2 lies solely in IW's lap. They did a jaw-dropping job with COD4, and to see them screw up MW2 so badly leads me to believe Activision was far too involved in the development process.

I don't think it will be hard for Treyarch to one-up IW with Black Ops due to the extremely low bar set by MW2 for many people, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be any better than World at War... Or COD3...

I wasn't trying to bring that in here. I was confused as to why people don't like Treyarch as much as IW. But thanks for providing a reason!

I agree. Activision obviously had a hand in the development process which caused the screw up.

As much as I think COD is overrated, I will definitely get Black Ops. I'm addicted to shooters for some reason.

@Prydain: If offended you. then I'm sorry.

L2P?

Seems to me they are broadening the intuition of the game, IE more toys and the light, already have the run and gun so why not add more? It's like A2 and OA, OA adds some new toys (I know it's not the best comparison)..similar thing here.

What is with these guys who develop games for consoles and port them and screw both over with no dedicated server, it seems to be the "In" thing.

Of course, there had to be a catch somewhere. Game "politicians".. FPDR

Non-the-less, there were some confusion about the dedicated servers for BFBC2 as well, but that turned out alright, in my view. I wouldn't worry too much. Yet..

Just been reading about some of the MP game modes coming with COD7. Some of them sound rather fun, for example "Sticks and Stones", where you only get old weapons like a crossbow, knife, tomahawk etc.

If Treyarch have got one thing going for them, it's that they at least try to make the multiplayer experience a little more interesting.

What is the purpose of controlling the dedicated servers? They got more money from you because you have to buy them from their specific server partner?

Eugh... There's always a catch. To be honest, if not enough is different about Black Ops I think I'll just stop playing any new COD games and go back to COD4 and WaW...

FPDR

What are all these contemporary weapons doing in the Vietnam War? Perhaps there is time travel involved? Maybe that's why Treyarch called it Black Ops. Top secret time travel missions!

That, or Treyarch didn't hire a military advisor or the one they did hire is not doing his job correctly. *cough*Modern Warfare 2*cough*

"The anachronism to end all anachronisms."

Edited by Laqueesha

Its not only vietnam era. I think only 1 or 2 missions will be in nam. Rest is like 80s stuff.

If anyone is still interested, the launch trailer is up.

Gotta say, good choice of song :)

OPTOVQFRggI