Sign in to follow this  
arremba san zorzo

PedagneMOD for Arma2 released

Thx for the quick fix! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8607301.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - PedagneMOD for ARMA2 (v Beta00)

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1364][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/8607301.gif][/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1359]DOWNLOAD - PedagneMOD for ARMA2 (v Beta00)[/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1364]DOWNLOAD - PedagneMod - ASZ_Tracked.pbo binarization fix (v.01) - [91 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1359]DOWNLOAD - PedagneMOD for ARMA2 (v Beta00)[/url]

A couple of things i noticed, When firing the panzerfaust, i got a missing missle crater error.

Also on some turrets, The turrets didnt turn, some did whilst i was in scoped mode, but the leopard and the 'other' tank (forgive my stupidity for not remembering the name.

On the majority of the cannons/guns on vehicles, There is a muzzle flash included in the model so its always showing.

There is also a vtls? lince? i think thats the name, The weapon the back the controls are inverted, Which i guess its natural due to the game only has guns facing forward unless they are on a turret.

i get all these too

it took me forever to add all the units in editor ;)

Plz, add some F2 groups, while you are at it. The italian names are not easy to understand ;D

Really outstanding job thanks Arremba!

We have set up a PEDAGNE server running and open to the public, just filter PEDAGNE

We are creating new missions and converting more to PEDAGNE mod

I hope this helps with betatest too

Enjoy this wonderful mod and feel free to join our server

See you all in game

@ ALL that, with politely, have problems to download: i'm really sorry, please, try also the other mirror

http://www.arma2italia.it/ASZitapack/ASZitapack.7z

that have an addonsynk and it is upgraded to the last fix.

@ ALL that, without politely, have problems to download: is not my business, go to download another mod. There is about ten mod's better than mine.

@ Vamskd: the muzzle flash bug is in the "old" tracked file. Please re-download the new.

@ Cannocrush:...mmh, i have tried exactely the same sequens of the action (go down the leopard....) and happened nothing. May be an incompatibility with other mods?

This beta version was tested without a separate mod folder and without other mods. I know that often has crashed with ACE.

The compatibility with other MODs is a frontier that need to be overcame. Soon as possible.

@ Nemesi: thanks very much! I appreciate very much this. I know that your Clan has close follow my work, from a long time.

@ Mr Charles: sorry, you have right reason. I can just say you that all messages in italian are only a synonymous of "good job", "great job" and over....If happened that will be write a messages with a different content, will be my care to translate soon...You have right reason, is better that all my fellow citizen uses English...

@ ALL: THANKS very much for your support and please, continue to find error and to "massacre" (eh, eh, eh) the mod with CONSTRUCTIVE suggests. This helps me/we to do a better product.

Edited by Arremba San Zorzo

Cheers arremba, Not sure why i didnt think to try it without mods myself, I just ran it on vanilla 1.05 and its fine, No problems.

For the record, MY last post when i had the issue, I believe i was running all ACE2 Mods, And a few of mr hammers guns

Thanks Stavanger,

for the mirror and for the high rating (WOW)

No problem, any registered user can ePrison.de of each mod, map, article rating, etc..

successone per il pedagne...:D

grande arremba.

big success!

Edited by ***LeGeNDK1LLER***

good job guys!

great mod for us! i love italian army! :p

see ya!

ciao raga!

Great job bro!

Download perfect and fast, no error unpacking.

We are proud to have contributed to your tremendous work.

Now we just need to finish the work ;)

Al lavoro...

Great mod. I love the details in the vehicles especially. You didn't just reskin things and re release them great work. And very good variety. Now if the units were in english it would save me some time creating missions. I have to guess at what i am using since none of the units are in english.

Thanks

Great mod. I love the details in the vehicles especially. You didn't just reskin things and re release them great work. And very good variety. Now if the units were in english it would save me some time creating missions. I have to guess at what i am using since none of the units are in english.

Thanks

Learn Italian The ArmA II Way!

Learn Italian The ArmA II Way!

lol....:D

Thanks

Yes, i'm sorry for the english. The version in english language is a goal of the next fixing

Thanks for the appreaciments

I searched all over to figure out what everything meant, (aka learning italian the arma way), and now it is making sense.

I love how you seperated into specific regiments, like with the patches and uniforms. Between the mountain groups and the paratroopers and mechanized, etc. Instead of just making one group like everyone else does. Wish someone did that with the marines.

Damn, so many things to choose from. Definitely you guys are setting the bar here.

I know you guys said there were still things to fix. In the helicopters, using the FFAR rockets, they fire very slowly. The same as firing a hellfire. I don't know if thats done on purpose or not. It just seems way too slow to be useful.

And just a suggestion, the jets, Is it possible to arm the two bombers of each class with some kind of air to air defense? they are left defensless if an enemy fighter is in the sky. And i didn't see any flares for defense either. Makes them sitting ducks.

Anyway, excellent work, I think i will only be using this mod for a while, too many cool things.

Thanks victim913, your suggests are right and precious.

Effectively there are many things to adjust...

This work started from Arma1 and in many things have still an inheritance of those settings...

But as you has wrote, group, air defense bomber and over will be made. About FFAR, ...mmh, i have only setted the default game FFAR, but you are not the first that said it...i will deepen...

Thanks again

PS: ...and thanks to learn italian! eh,eh,eh

EDIT: about air defense in EFA GBU and GA, is possible. The number of weapons slot allow this. About air defense in AV8B, not, i prefer to add to AV8B GBU and GA, a cover AA through a specialized AV8B AA.

Edited by Arremba San Zorzo

great mod especially the attention on the details on the veichles i never seen stuff like that:eek: grande arremba come sempre

i saw that lince support ambulance misses rvmat files and hmm it would be nice to have more dettailed special forces .. i would be glad to help in make new models .. only thing i need help is this : when i play arma2 with pedagne mod after 1 minut of game i get the segnalation of error with this code

AppName: arma2.exe AppVer: 1.5.0.62017 ModName: arma2.exe

ModVer: 1.5.0.62017 Offset: 003598ac

anyone can helpp?? :confused:

Fantastico!!!,

I seeked it from Wip and now I have to say you: great work.

I already created an MP mission and it seams to work very well.

The only thing, I've a lot of stutter even with the files on a fast pendrive.

I will test if the problem is the map (queshkirbul) but if you think the problem are the high quality models I can spare a lot of test and time.

Thank you very much

e ancora: grande!!!

Cescollino,

I have almost the same problem. But it is just when I have fights in ACE.

If no ACE, everything is fine. For the error, ... this is not really an error, c is just a good crash to the desktop (no exception number etc.):eek::(.

I have tested the PedagneMOD with ACE and onlywith the characters (italian soldiers and pbo italian weapons) and AC plant too, but only if there is fighting.

Well that being said, c is really a great job. Congratulations.:yay:

Cescollino,

I have almost the same problem. But it is just when I have fights in ACE.

If no ACE, everything is fine. For the error, ... this is not really an error, c is just a good crash to the desktop (no exception number etc.):eek::(.

I have tested the PedagneMOD with ACE and onlywith the characters (italian soldiers and pbo italian weapons) and AC plant too, but only if there is fighting.

Well that being said, c is really a great job. Congratulations.:yay:

aha hoping there will ace fix in next arremba release

Hello,

I've tested some changes in the cpp character file.

Now I no longer have to crash to the desktop.

I removed the link to the definition of models and I have also removed the references to

moves the config ...