Sign in to follow this  
arremba san zorzo

PedagneMOD for Arma2 released

Hi,

after exactely two years from the last release, PedagneMOD, today, is proud to release the new italian army pack for ARMA 2.

The pack contains over than 320 soldiers, 80 wheeled vehicles, 30 tracked vehicles and 35 air vehicles, of Italian Army, Navy, Air Force andCarabinieri, divided in 9 files:

ASZ_PersoneIT.pbo (soldiers)

ASZ_Beretta.pbo (beretta weapons)

ASZ_ndd_weapons (other portable weapons)

ASZ_Wheel.pbo (wheeled vehicles)

ASZ_Tracked.pbo (tracked vehicles)

ASZ_Air.pbo (air vehicles)

ASZ_C130_AM.pbo (BIS C130 original simply retextured)

ASZ_m270MLRS_EI.pbo (BIS MRLS simply retextured)

ASZ_AAV7_EIMM.pbo (BIS AAV7 simply retextured)

Unfortunately, at date, this pack is still in Beta version, with the command actions menu only in italian and, contrarily to i have announced, the version for Arma 1 is not ready yet.

About the quality, at date, is not at the same points for all models and textures...many are more accurated, others are only draft.

This MOD is always in evolution and this is what we can do at date.

Credits:

PedagneMOD is Arremba San Zorzo, but there are many people, friends Clan that are supporting with their affection the developing of the mod. Many of the guys that i'm starting to list are not simply credits, but really mate...they know it.

So, thanks to:

-Eschi, and Zago and all Tornado Squad clan (Uait, Djmitri, Anatema...) for their continue contribute and support with all weapons that they have.

-Nembo, not only for his great videos but also for his continue availability and thanks to all FSI clan for support in betatesting.

-Dedalo mate for their model of C27J and not all.....

-Danny for the new web site and for his patience to listen to me.

-.........a guy that want to remain in the shade, for their support in the develop of the configs.

-All the administrators and the guys of www.arma2italia.it web site for their affection explained with a section of his web site entirely dedicated to the PedagneMOD work.

-Lobo, the mate that with his availability, has exchanged with me many models. The models of LINCE, ACTL serie (M250), M548 started by the complete models 3d and textures that him gave to me.And not all.....

-Peloton for the models of AB212 (from which i have remodeled my version) and EFA (last particularly, i have only changed insigna).

-Vilas for the complete model of Leopard A1A5 (precisely, Vilas has told to me that some pieces of turret is by BWmod).

-Afrographix for the model of NH90 from which i have remodeled my version.

-Robert Hammer for the complete model of MG3 of soldiers.

-HDlaeppli for the complet model of Panzerfaust.

-Obmar for the scripts of winch and door animations.

-the many guys (jackal, deanosbeano, gnat....and i don't remeber over) that have interacted with me on forum.

-...and all guys that i have forget

-BIS for this wonderfull game.

Know Bugs

-All: Smoke launcher do not work

-All: The get in position is not always right

-All:The rvmat reflections are not always optimizated

-Soldiers: wound do not work

-LVTP7: commander position do not work properly

-Wheeled: damages do not work properly

-ACM90: the ammo tow do not work properly

-Air:some damagehide do not work properly

-Air: the rescue wench do not work properly

Many people and Clan have tested this pack, but the great dimension of it, needs the test of the community.

Playng with the mod, is probable that you can stumble in a error message. Just ignore it (naturally if the game do not crash) and continue to play.

If you want, you can also compile the asz_bug_report excels file attached. I would appreciate that, later, you sent me it.

Blocco_mini.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/pedagnemod/30Aprile2010/Blocco.jpg photo high res

Nostalgia_mini.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/pedagnemod/30Aprile2010/Nostalgia.jpg photo high res

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/pedagnemod/arma2_addons/ASZ_ITArma2pack_00.7z (680mb)

looking good keep it up but weres the download link? never mind

Edited by esco7800

can i just say nice ;o & thanks?

².- the AB212 is just awsome ;O

³.- guys this is really really awsome even if its beta its already epic in my opinion

Edited by Due-_-

Very nice work. Hope to see them bugs get fixed up soon, also the dl link does not work.

Damn if this stuff worked with ACE2(or vice versa) I'd DL it in a heartbeat. Has anyone tried it yet? God I hope so, it will fit perfect in my campaign.

Great job guys! I hope I can add this stuff to my campaign. I loved your stuff for A1.

Damn what a fantastic amount of content as well! :coop:

Edited by Manzilla

great job i was testing it out one thing the tank torrents don't move none of the mbt and the panzerfaust don't have a sites when you zoom in but great work great mod

guys you have made a great work with every vehicles and every soldier.

but what i really like more than everything is LINCE vehicle.

seriamente con il lince avete fatto un capolavoro!

Could we have an mirror for an different link? Im getting format is damaged.

Yeah i get the download stopping after a certain amount of time, but im sure mirrors will be here soon enough :-) Thank you so much for this, Sorry for the impatience earlier :-P, cant wait to try this out 45 minutes to go :-D

Excellent work Guys, good luck on your journey to version 1.0 :p

A lot of people wait for this release. Thx for this mod! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

9709409.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1359][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/9709409.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1359]DOWNLOAD - PedagneMOD (v.beta00) - [690 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Hey man, I played it a little, but its 3 am now, and i need to go to bed.

A couple of things i noticed, When firing the panzerfaust, i got a missing missle crater error.

Also on some turrets, The turrets didnt turn, some did whilst i was in scoped mode, but the leopard and the 'other' tank (forgive my stupidity for not remembering the name.

On the majority of the cannons/guns on vehicles, There is a muzzle flash included in the model so its always showing.

There is also a vtls? lince? i think thats the name, The weapon the back the controls are inverted, Which i guess its natural due to the game only has guns facing forward unless they are on a turret.

Dont get me wrong, I love this mod, Especially doors that open on almost everything, And decent interiors to all vehicles.

+1` to you man, this mod is already awesome

ok i dloaded from the link and every time i do the file is corrupt, anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Great release mate :)

btw can you or someone show the AB212? because right now don't have time to download it :D

Sorry guys, but in the last, last binarization all file ASZ_Tracked is corrupted. I rebinarize today and i re-upload them.

@RH: at this link

there is a video with some ab212. See it in HD on youtube directely.

Looks great, thanks!

Got a corrupt dl last time: hoping this one's successful.

Edit: Nope. DL tends to stop at about half-way point and just finish in uncompleted state.

...and then third time lucky. Firing her up.

Edited by Richey79

It stopped at 4mb when i first started downloading it. I downloaded it without any managers or accelerators, and got it at the 2nd attempt.

@RH.... Here you go

ab212flyby.jpg

ab212flying.jpg

Hope i didnt break any rules posting these

Edited by CannonousCrash
because it required a bit of editing :-D