Sign in to follow this  
[GLT] Legislator

CDF on the East and Resistance Side

This addon brings the CDF faction to the side of east and resistance. The equipment remains the same. Now it is possible to use the CDF for renegade troops or create other scenarios having West vs. CDF.

Please check the readme.txt for credits and classnames!

arma22010043019133231.th.jpgarma22010043019145373.th.jpg

Download (link will remain online only for 7 days)

Download @ www.armaholic.com

ArmedAssault.info Mirror :

DOWNLOAD - CDF on East and Resistance Side (v.1.0) - [355] from ArmedAssault.info

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Thx for this addon! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

9162383.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1357][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/9162383.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1357]DOWNLOAD - CDF on East and Resistance Side (v.1.0) - [355] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

This sounds like it has the armor etc too.

True, I took care of everything except the CDF warfare buildings. I got some problems taking them to the other sides so I decided to skip them. I use compositions anyway so it didn't matter for me anyway :)

I already used this addon in one of my missions basicly to fix some problems I ran into. I merged western CDF troops with eastern group leaders, but somehow they were recognized as friendly troops even after I set them to enemies using the setFriend command. Players got a negative score and spectating scripts didn't work on them. Now with this addon everything works perfectly.

I'm a little confused about the base classes (specifically for the infantry). Where I would expect to find a base class name, I see "$STR_Guerrila." Is this correct? Any chance of getting you to post the base class names? It's a tiny little thing in the warfare scenario, but it's another error message I'd like to avoid.

The base classes are:

CDF_Soldier_Base_East

Mi17_base_CDF_East

Mi24_Base_CDF_East

Su25_base

BMP2_Base

BMP2_Ambul_Base

BMP2_HQ_Base

T72_Base

ZSU_Base

UAZ_Base

Ural_Base

BRDM2_Base

M2StaticMG_base

DSHKM_base

AGS_base

D30_base

StaticSEARCHLight

ZU23_base

SPG9_base

I tried to use as many original base classes as possible.

Where I would expect to find a base class name, I see "$STR_Guerrila." Is this correct?

I guess not. $STR_Guerrila is a stringtable entry related to the CfgGroups of BIS. It isn't even in my addon stringtable.