Sign in to follow this  
Brooklyn718

Undead Mod mission "Nightmare"

Arma2 Undead Mod (Charon Productions) Mission "Nightmare".

---32 player coop-op mission. HQ has lost contact with FOB Brooklyn located near the Bolta Airport. Last radio contact was an S.O.S from Razor team. Chernogorsk is the last know position of Razor team.

1. Osprey insertion Force Recon team lands west of Bolta Airport to make contact with FOB Brooklyn.

2. Head to Chernogorsk to find Razor team.

3. Get extracted, then go home...........

But something goes Horribly wrong............

***NEED ACE 2 for the mission***

A. Complete a Long list of missions while your stuck on Chernarus.

B. Limited Ammo so you have to find weapons/Ammo and stock up. Ruck Packs, Ammo Creates, etc.

C. One player can Control AI squad, or players can join to make one squad.

D. Russians are in the Area.... And they have their orders.....

E. Medics have to find the Antidote to cure infected squad members.

F. You become infected If you get bitten or scratched by a Zombie. You have 7 Min's to receive a shot from a Medic or else......... You die and come back as undead. (Undead Mod)

G. You re spawn where you die. 6 min cool down.

H. NV = off. Flash Lights and flares only. Sniper, and CDF command squad has NV.

***32 player Force Recon VRS countless ammount of The Undead, Civillians protecting their towns, Russians, and Time.

***You need The Undead Mod by Charon Productions to play the mission.*** http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94013

A lot more coming......... I will keep you updated.

Watch the videos below and tellme what you think. I will need Beta testers for the first release which is coming in 2 weeks. Post here or go to www.clan-chk.com <--- The Cold Hearted Killers

Video 1 =

Video 2 =

Seems to be interesting. Any plans of a version for less players? let's say 6 or even less? :P

Best regards

Edited by anc

Sounds like you've put a lot of effort into this, very awesome! I would like to apply for beta testing. My clan has it's own public and private servers so we can test is thoroughly.

Regards, Quintus

Hey Quintus,

I spend about 5 -7 hours a night teaching myself how to script, and reading Arma 2 Editor Tutorial Series by PCLiPSE, old friend from my PR TG days. I'm a graphic guy, so visually the mission looks great. I host zombie nights on my server, so a Hand full of people has tried the rough version of it. I had to take it off the server because everyone kept loading it........ That's a good sign.....

I wrote the story line, so now I'm just implementing it into Objectives, etc etc. Also I'm looking up how to add different radio broadcast so everyone isn't reading the whole time. It's a really interactive story line with a lot of surprises.

Hey Anc,

6 people can play..... Even one person can play. All 6 people can pick their own squad to command, or all 6 people can play in on Razor team, but the story line changes when certain OBJ has not been met. One player will have to be commander in order to complete objectives and control all 32 AI. Also, its a JIP and poeple can join in the mission at any time. So far all of this works, but there are some minor bugs with certain OBJ's that need to be completed when there is only the Razor team. Ohh... I forgot to mention, Razor team spawns with the CDF commander and his 4 man squad. I didn't want to leave my fellow Russians out of the coop.

As for beta testing..... I will post the time and dates here so anyone and everyone can join. It will be mostly nights starting at 8 or 9pm EST.

Brooklyn

Edited by Brooklyn718

First Beta test is this Friday May 7th. I am hosting a new server this Wed, so I will post the IP for everyone that is interested. Please spread the word. I would like to have atleast 20 people in there to test out everything.

Brooklyn

if i can ill be there my kid b-day is saturday.im from brooklyn too bay ridge.

Here is a sneak peak of FOB Brooklyn and the approach to FOB.

Map testing coming this Friday! All are welcome to join.

Edited by Brooklyn718

We are beta testing Nightmare pretty much every night around 8pm EST. Please join us for warfare and Nightmare.

Server: 206.217.129.82:2302 The Cold Hearted Killers |ACE2| Warfare and Undead Nightmare.

Everyone is welcomed to join.

I'm inviting a all of you to come test a few things on this mission.

Sunday at 8pm EST.

TeamSpeak 199.187.121.210:9996

Server: The Cold Hearted Killers |ACE2| Warfare and Undead Nightmare :

206.217.129.82:2302

Feel free to spread the word and hope to see you there.

Missions and OBJ will not be implemented in the Beta.

Edited by Brooklyn718

Good stuff Brooklyn718, I should be there on sunday. Do you know what time that will be GMT? I think it's like 3am isn't it lol.

Not sure Erracti... Sorry if its that late for you. Hope you can still make it. We pretty much play it every night now, and it helps me out a lot. People point out a few things that Need to be changed, bugs, etc etc. Hopefully it will run smooth tonight. Its been pretty good so far.

Well can you tell me how many hours it is until you start and I can work out the time it will be :)

Hey Erratic, Eastern US timezone is -5:00GMT.