Sign in to follow this  
Tankbuster

Play ArmA 2. Win Prizes

Is everyone going to be showing up tonight for the very final extra game?

I know that Frank (PCF Falcs) and Rarius are out cottaging, but I hope most of the others will be there.

GG's all.. look forward to some more when they are organised....

Yep, definitely good fun. Nice way to close off the ArmA 2 era and move right into OA :)

Good game tonight, will done Ballistic09 for winning the é3 prize :)

Well done ballistic :) Excellent games over the 7 weeks hopefully it will continue.

Now who won the other event :D

Well done ballistic :) Excellent games over the 7 weeks hopefully it will continue.

Now who won the other event :D

I'm arranging a meeting with the squad leaders very soon, I'll working my way through the scores right now.

GG's all! Shame I couldn't make the last game last night :( Busy busy.

Congrats to Celery for making it to the #1 spot :)

Thanks to Tanky and everyone else for making this event happen. It's been great fun being part of it!

Congrats to alll winners and Thanks to all who took part. Can't wait to do it all again.

Hi all

That is great news I look forward to it! Remember not too take candy from strangers.

Kind Regards - Infamous

Hi InfamOus,

Candy (also known as sweets) can be really dangerous. The department of Stating the Bleeding Obvious said that people who eat sweets have mouths and bottoms.

As Hitler had a mouth and a bottom so candy eaters must be evil. Incompetent Assassins eat sweets too, especially Israeli ones. I have a million links to support my argument.

kind regards, Tanky

Hi InfamOus,

Candy (also known as sweets) can be really dangerous. The department of Stating the Bleeding Obvious said that people who eat sweets have mouths and bottoms.

As Hitler had a mouth and a bottom so candy eaters must be evil. Incompetent Assassins eat sweets too, especially Israeli ones. I have a million links to support my argument.

kind regards, Tanky

I see what you did there :)

Hi kdjac,

Seeing is common to many people and students. My optician says I can see with my eyes and sometimes I see pr0n, which is bad. Mossad uses pr0n, so they are bad too.

Hamas are lovely chaps who cuddle bunnies. They sometimes use quad bikes, but their mummies keep a very close eye (see above para for explanation of what eyes are) on them. They also make sure they wear vests or they might catch a cold.

I have a bazillion links to support my 'argument'.

kind regards tanky

Hi Tankbuster (if that is your real name).

Hummas can be enjoyed with a wide range of delicious additions, some prefer Jalapenos and chick peas. 3% of the world are allergic to it, if your in doubt contact www.hummas-freezone.com

Myself im a meat and 2 Hummas man and i have a million recipes to back up my claim. That Hummas is quite tasty and also very dangerous to 3% of the population.

Hi kdjac

You forgot to close with

Kind regards kdjac

Kind regards Tanky