Sign in to follow this  
Laqueesha

Sydney Shark

Found a pretty funny and entertaining flash game on Newgrounds. It is made by Mausland, who has several other great games on their page. Basically, it is a flat side-scroller in which you control a shark in Sydney Harbour in Australia and destroy everything in your path. Very remiscent of the old arcade side scrollers.

I'm pretty sure some of the more prominent Aussies on here will enjoy this one, it is a sequel to Mausland's Miami Shark, which had the same concept. ;)

Enjoy: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/533302

For future use, maybe you all can link other good flash games to this thread. :D

Edited by Laqueesha

got 3003974 :D

I gotta say it does feel good getting those combos!

I was a big fan of Aggressive Alpine Skiing which was also done by Mausland. I might give this a try when I have more time.

Come on now, what's your high score in Robot Unicorn Attack? I'm up to about 126k! Man it gets hard at higher speeds though.

Open your eyes...I see. Your eyes are open.

Regards,

Wolfrug

I think my highest score was around 80k, but that was weeks (months even?) ago. I've been playing Jetpack Jackass more recently...

Cause I'm the best... around!

A shark in Sydney Harbour?

Alright, gotta go for a swim, back with dinner soon

OMG, how will I now explain to my friends why I am lagging behind in Bad Company 2 rankings? :(

That game is so gay. I mean robot ponys? Whats up with that?

Its a unicorn!

Anyone who claims not to like this game is just insecure about theire sexuality! :bounce3::D

Meh, you guys should try something more engaging. And there's nothing more engaging that playing four games at the same time :D

That is awesome! I only made it to 59 this time but I am going to play it on friday or saturday when I have a bit more time I think.

OMG, how will I now explain to my friends why I am lagging behind in Bad Company 2 rankings? :(

Its a unicorn!

Anyone who claims not to like this game is just insecure about theire sexuality! :bounce3::D

You know, they should hve add Obama into the game, make him riding the unicorn you know:D

wow. I got to 86 on my second attempt and I feel like a hero.

I am going to play this about 5 times a day until my hand eye coordination is so good, that I can juggle all the grains from a bag of sugar with my eyes closed, whilst driving, whilst doing a maths exam, whilst playing Arma 2, whilst playing the game.

I got 130, i feel like a super hero!!!!

Let me burst your bubble then, I just did 270 ;)

Yeah, I am totally addicted to it :D

damn it Deadfast, I have to play more^^