Sign in to follow this  
Stoo

where do i get replacement disk?

What do i do when i try to intall game i get error. copy files from the disk to troubleshoot and the files mainly dubbing.pbo.gz error - I have tried other disk drives 3 of them and no luck - the disk is in mint condition just cant install game or copy files off disk, I Install the game once tried a mod - messed up game try to reinstall game and now it always fail. still got reciept and box etc and the shop doesnt give replacement? where do i get replacement disk from? where do i send the game to get replacement? i live in england! can someone provide me an address for this company so i can get a replacement??

Contact whoever sold you the DVD, i.e. don't contact the publisher

I bought mine online from Zaavi so I contacted them and they posted me a replacement.

Stoo, the shop where you bought it MUST give replacement by law.

Even if you bought online you have 14 days to replace with no questions and no extra charge except postage.

If the store won't replace it, contact the publisher of your version, presumably as you're in the UK it'll be the 505 version?

I had similar trouble when my disc arrived ages ago. Couldn't install as the DVD was faulty and couldnt read certain files.

I sent it back to the palce I bought it from and they sent me a replacement which worked perfectly (that was gameplay.co.uk ). Unless you bought the games months ago the shop has to replace the disc for you by law if it's not working.