Sign in to follow this  
minimalaco

WIP: Island Villa afgana 10x10 km

Sure. If I have time this weekend then I will upload my Apache Dawn mission which involves an Apache and Special Forces working together to destroy a Taliban Base.

Anyway less about my missions :P More praising this map :D

@Kinno

I agree with what people said before:

- map grid coordinates have to be fixed;

- Chernarus clutter have to be fixed too;

Then You can surely call this map a beta :)

It's really a great terrain - fix it please, so we can include the map on our server (already got a custom Domi and 1 mission for it).

Bushlurker & Dr_Eyeball posts should help You a lot.

Hello gentlemen.

Sorry for the delay to write a reply, but the blame has been a new microprocessor and a new motherboard.

As you know I had intended to leave this map on the current situation, but due to requests from this forum, I get to work to fix all errors found.

I conclude by thanking the support received from Bushlurker and Dr_Eyeball. without which not think it was able to fix these errors.

Regards.

Edited by kinno

Kinno, you should finish this one then make a bigger better one when arrowhead comes out. This only needs slight polishing, like fixing the outside of the map, adding roads and giving the towns names.

I'm against giving towns names, without names it's more universal;

Thanks Kinno and good to hear it

+1 for Stagler's request

+1 for Stagler request! :) I love this map, I'll be releasing my Afghan Rotation dynamic mission on this one! (and before AO comes out ;)).

@Kinno

Is it possible to get a serverkey for this island? Without it it´s completely unusable for our squad. I asked this a few pages earlier - but still got no answer...

By the way: The island is really awesome. I really enjoy to play on this nice piece of work!

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

MadMike.48th

@Kinno

Is it possible to get a serverkey for this island? Without it it´s completely unusable for our squad. I asked this a few pages earlier - but still got no answer...

Ok madmike.

Do not know how this is done, but I find out about and secure as we can fix it.

I suggest you visit, the creation of my blog, where I will be discussing everything related to the creation of new land in 20 x 20. I'll be happy to answer all the suggestions that I relate so much in these forums and in my personal blog.

Regards

Can't wait to see your 20 x 20 map kinno. great work. :)

Oh, and if you have any questions, send me a PM!

Edited by ebanks129

the bridge dosent work ai have now way across the water

@Kinno

Any news about the server key? If you couldn´t figure out what is going wrong with signing i think here are many users which would help you with this. It would be so great if we could use your addon on a server with "verify signatures" on.

@Kinno

Any news about the server key? If you couldn´t figure out what is going wrong with signing i think here are many users which would help you with this. It would be so great if we could use your addon on a server with "verify signatures" on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the razmisc.pbo also does not have a server key?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the razmisc.pbo also does not have a server key?

I downloaded Razani from armaholic.com and there was a NBELL.bikey and a *.NBELL.bisign included. The only bisign/bikey-combination which is missing is the one for the villa_afgana.pbo.

I downloaded Razani from armaholic.com and there was a NBELL.bikey and a *.NBELL.bisign included. The only bisign/bikey-combination which is missing is the one for the villa_afgana.pbo.

Thanks Mike, I'd only grabbed the addon.zip in the first post, which didn't include this.

Hey mate,

Just wondering if you are still going to complete this map?? This is no way a demand just a query.

Will be finishing the city? or just tdying up the outskirts?

Great map, really enjoy it.

I too would like to know if this is still being worked on? It's not dead is it?

Yes, would be really nice to see a version with the OA buildings.

Yes, would be really nice to see a version with the OA buildings.

i second that...this map is jst big enough to take use of all the OA buildings...no need for OPX any more! also would love to see it with a endless\random boarder terrain!

I would love to see the map to continue. I think that the use of Optyrex's building adds to it and does not detract from it.

I would love to see the map to continue. I think that the use of Optyrex's building adds to it and does not detract from it.

it adds nice buildings yeah, but adds way more MB most of use can do without...and thats coming from a guy with a $3000 dolor computer..and it still causes it too lag, but maby i need a new GFX card! does anyone know how i can find what card i already have? so as i can show you guys for assistance, cause i know nothing about whats good and whatnot...but my computer is a gaming rig...but OA Zargabad lags so bad i cant play it lol!

I second those are asking for further development in this map. Its a very well made,kind of balanced (sand and green zones) and still believable. Indeed OA buildings there would be awesome.