Sign in to follow this  
minimalaco

WIP: Island Villa afgana 10x10 km

either way im sure we would all be happy with the outcome...i know i will!!!

btw i know this has been talked about n already desided...but is there any chance for this map to get re-named to "Afghanistan Villa" or "afghan Villa" instead of the other way around as it is spelled now..or even better would be if you named it after the region this area is actually from?

btw i know this has been talked about n already desided...but is there any chance for this map to get re-named to "Afghanistan Villa" or "afghan Villa" instead of the other way around as it is spelled now..or even better would be if you named it after the region this area is actually from?

So the game is soldier2390 the island will appear with the name of Helmand valley

regards

So the game is soldier2390 the island will appear with the name of Helmand valley

regards

thanks very much, and thanks for the quick reply! Helmand...yeah finally...we will soon have helmand,wardak,greenzone, and the beautful tarin-kowt(as i buddy of mine is working on it..kinda at my request..so i hope others will like to use it aswell)maps to play with! now we just gotta cennect them and we will have almost half of A-Stan lol!

Oh BTW...and all of you guys togather make a nice "un-offical" A-stan map making team...the "A-Stan Elite" haha:D good luck gents!

Edited by soldier2390

Btw, Kinno. Recommend you use the

-tag for quoting people isntead of the
 one. Makes it a billion times easier to read ;)

-tag for quoting people isntead of the
 one. Makes it a billion times easier to read 

I'm sorry, I'm not accustomed to use the forums.

Well take this seat for the launch of the beta.

As the island is amended in its entirety and the quality of it is not desirable to most, hope you are satisfied with the final version that will be long after the launch of Operation Arrowhead, whose progress will be informed promptly in these forums

Greetings.

pbo downloads (Fixed the problem with the grass in Utes)

Edited by kinno

I'm sorry, I'm not accustomed to use the forums.

Well take this seat for the launch of the beta.

As the island is amended in its entirety and the quality of it is not desirable to most, hope you are satisfied with the final version that will be long after the launch of Operation Arrowhead, whose progress will be informed promptly in these forums

Greetings.

pbo downloads

sweet...im so excited! will test as soon as i get off work..ahh 3 more hours to go..after that u may not hear from me for awhile..if so thats a good thing..it would mean im too busy enjoying the new map too much to respond back:D

Dave,

wow this has to be the best map ever on arma (at least to me), and this is just a beta?! damn even in this state its my new fav map. Awsome work Kinno and plz keep workin on it.

i want it, now o_o

?? *Yo! Blind dude!* :p

(In case you didn't see it, it was released one page back.)

Amazing work, especially for a 0.1 Beta! I was surprised at the outstanding detail of the map, just in an early beta release. Keep up the great work! I'll be waiting for any further releases patiently.

Sweet, downloading now!

?? *Yo! Blind dude!* :p

(In case you didn't see it, it was released one page back.)

lolwut owned :p

Great work matey :D

You wouldn't know it was only a 'beta'. While I can understand not wanting to invest in something you plan to redo I can't help but hope you'll keep improving this right up to the Arrowhead release and then re-evaluate. To me it appears already nearly ready to rub-shoulders with Takistan.

....ok im at a lack of words here!!! topnoch addon...really, this is amazing!

Dave,

Does anyone have a link to the "razmisc" pbo? As Razani is a rather big download for just the one needed pbo.

Or maybe pack all the required pbos into one download?

Thanks.

Edited by AnimalMother92

I have all the OPX files and I have placed them in my @CBA folder .... but when the game loads up it is asking me for CAPlants. Where I get them guys?

Edited by WallyJas

Map looks good, really promising. It's gonna be lovely with all the Arrowhead buildings for sure.

4vU3i.jpg

4vWyr.jpg

4vZ2A.jpg

4w0xJ.jpg

4w31S.jpg

(click image for bigger version)