Sign in to follow this  
minimalaco

WIP: Island Villa afgana 10x10 km

Out of the blue! :p great suprise, looks more than good so far, good luck.

what they said, plus

What's the ETA? :)

Please read.

I promise to take a public beta before the day May 8, 2010, pending a final review in which I would like to change some objects with some very good qualities as buildings and other included in the next Operation

Arrowhead

Abs

Ah, no I mean smaller rocks like these: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/435...0421050166.jpg

Daniel agree, so I will.

@Abs

Thx & sry, I didn't seen it

Great news anyway!

Great job Kinno. That looks impressive :D I´m afraid we will suffer in the battles with such a good terrain :eek:

Cheers

That is very well fandango!!!!!!

COJONUTS KINNO ANIMO Y SIGUE ASI, y ya sabes mete un buen edificio!!!!

Really good stuff Minimalaco, look forward to having a run around.

wow..this is a map iv been waiting for! so many afghan maps in the works plus OA..wow this is gonna be amazing!

Very nice work guys. Excellent attention to detail. Looking foward to this.

Beta still going to be released in the next 6 days ?

Beta still going to be released in the next 6 days ?

Yes sir, although I must warn that this in a very early stage in terms of placement of objects.

Regards

Looking forward to testing this, are you planning on adding more bushes on the mountains etc.? I think it would look good,

Looking forward to testing this, are you planning on adding more bushes on the mountains etc.? I think it would look good,

After a few days of reflection, prompted by the images that Bis has been released, plus some images I had the opportunity to see the new simulator Operation Arrowhead in beta, I have taken the decision to start the project again, to make of this great land environment of 20x20, because the quality of the new items are far superior to those currently used.

The new site I intend to make it as close as possible to the picture obtained from google, where no doubt I will use those additional items that give realism to it, even without being in the images obtained.

The beta will be released later in the day, knowing that it is a job that left many hours to finish it ahead

Regards

Starting again, roger that Kinno big overhaul! Good luck with it mate sure it'll be top notch.

Awww... Was looking forward to the beta! But then again, there's no waiting too long for one waiting for something good!