Sign in to follow this  
Kiki

Persian Hammer

All we need now is DCU uniformed Marines and some with DCU covered helmets and others with Desert Marpat helmets and of course BDU body armor.

KeKe, How R teh Coop version coming along?

Looking forward to playing this.

Btw. What mods is this not compatible with? Will it work with ACE2?

thats the thing the map doesnt work...when i press M the map screen is dark that happens when u dont have a map but i had a map and a compus and neither of them work...i even droped them and took a map and compus off of a civi laying dead in the road still didnt work

when you leave the farm, go to the north, look at the stars ;)

KeKe, How R teh Coop version coming along?

Looking forward to playing this.

Btw. What mods is this not compatible with? Will it work with ACE2?

thanks, I'm testing every mission to make sure everything is running fine ;)

and sorry but this is not compatible with ace 2

Edited by Kiki

Ah alright. Thanks for taking the time man!

Big thanks! :)

oh and kiki when on the dream mission the mailbox doesnt work :)

Mine says: You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.p85_config, but the intro starts and tells about the campain. When its over, and I press next on the debrief, the game crash.

Edited by aLmAnZo

Maybe you should download the p85 config file...ever think of that?

Yeah well, can't seem to find the file. I've downloaded both packs and I am using the mods that are required (as long as the links provided are sufficient).

What file is it, and where should it go?

So yeah, I did think of that...

What file is it, and where should it go?

link is in my signature, i had no time to pack this stuff to make KIKI addon independent (a lot of other vehicles and etc.)

probably in future it will be independent, right now please take a look at signature link to P85 and in my topic in first post you have all links to all what i have done/cooperated (P85 is team work)

Get a CTD when I try to add US BlackOps, John Troy and other units in the editor.

Kiki, any chance on expanding on the units? Maybe release standalone SF 1960s and US Black Ops. I really like those units, but I need more than just two classes!! I've been using them in alot of my missions, but have been limited due to only having 2 classes.

Have the same problem as a few others: error in campain structure, first mission with the new guy.

Except that, I would like to give some feedback and critizism. First of all, the english could be a lot better. One thing that comes around all the time is the use of "the" in front of things, for instance "I am a marine, I just follow the order" or something like that. It should have been: I am a marine, I just follow orders"

If you want me to, I'll have a look at the script and try to correct it.

Other than that, I love the fact that you have small missions to give briefings, and that you include "breaks". Especially the fact that the solider likes the time off he gets.

On the other hand, I think that they are a bit to tough and not very human. The urge to go to fight, and no reflection around killing others is something that could be thought a little more through.

And I LOVED that you included the "I spy scene" from operation flashpoint!

Either than that, It has been worth waiting for.

Edited by aLmAnZo

This is a fantastic Campaign, which brings back memories of the OFP Campaigns and..surprisingly...the old Delta Force games! It is well made and I am thouroughly enjoying it.

Unfortunately for me I have run up against a problem which I suspect is a fault at my end with either my system or the install.

Whenever I click "Continue" to begin the mission "Escape" either from the end of the previous mission or from the Campaign menu the game just freezes and becomes unresponsive. I have to get out of it using Ctrl + Alt + Delete.

Do you have any idea what could be casuing this, and how I could fix it? Or if not is there anyway I could bypass the mission? It would be a real shame to have to give up here I really want to see this through.

Sorted, didn't realise the version was not up to date. Installed the latest patch and it worked.

Now this is what i'm talking about! Great! Downloading all that addons was really worth it. The campaign is awesome. I hope to see more stuff like that! big ups.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this in but, this is the first campaign i've downloaded before. I got the steam ver. of ArmA CO, and i dont have a campaign directory. Could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PM me, walking me through what to do? You have NO idea how much i want to play this.

just make a folder in the arma2 directory "campaigns" and put the campaign file in there

Hahaha kiki.....I have finally gotten around to finishing this campaign.

Definitely in my top 3. Great work.

Nice work btw on the "talk to Charlie" objective. ;)

I know this thread is dead, but in the mission bootcamp im just a floating "nothing" and i cant use the endmission command to skip it, what do i do?

I have the same problem, it's stuck at the receiving screen and I had to ctrl-alt-delete to get out, or it sometimes crashes the game...