Sign in to follow this  
Kiki

Persian Hammer

Here's a hotfix for the campaign:

Ph Campaign Update

Will shepard be assigned to the Hazardous Environment Combat Unit ?

I loved that one :D

Edited by Kiki

are u using any beta patches ??

if so turn them off.

it happened to me too, i turned off the beta patch and it worked.

choppers seem to have a hard time not crashing into something

with the last two beta's.

Yes it could be some kind of beta issue or addon conflict but i just started the campaign up today and everyting went smooth, i did not change anything! a bit strange..:confused:

On to mission "save our souls" i like the atmosphere in the missions:cool:

I have WarFX Particles, MMA, JSRS sound mod attached, no beta patches!

Ph Campaign Update

I loved that one :D

But there is still the lingering matter of *witnesses*. I admit, I have a fascination with those who adopt and survive against all odds... they rather remind me of myself. If for no other reason, I have argued to..."preserve" you, for a time.

..... Subject: Shephard. Status: Detained. Further Evaluation Pending.

hotfix for coop-version will be available soon?

hotfix for coop-version will be available soon?

As soon as I have Fixed the huge issues list yes ;)

the problem with escape is solved but next mission shilka hum hum. Target destroyed but nothing happened.

As soon as I have Fixed the huge issues list yes ;)

Sweet, thanks man! :yay:

All right I post the V1.2 of the campaign,

v1.2

This is a stable version, meant missions will end up normally now.

I fixed all the end triggers, I tested them and they worked for me. I'm going to polish missions as much as I can now, and I'm also going to work on the coop version of that campaign to make it work properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience

kool thanks, i will download and play "escape" again and see if it works on my end.

Oh and for those that have lots of other little bugs, most of them are caused by addon conflicts.

I Turnt every addon off, except the ones required, and the campaign played smoothly e.g. ACE is a good example.

On the first mission, to radio tower wouldn't blow up. Turnt ACE off, and it worked fine.

Thanks again kiki

For some reason i crash to desktop when it loads PH_Troy.C3.Desert mission :( can't continue now (cries)

says Error on campaign structure..something in those words

Edited by Jabba

For some reason i crash to desktop when it loads PH_Troy.C3.Desert mission :( can't continue now (cries)

says Error on campaign structure..something in those words

Thanks for reporting that issue;

According to what you wrote it's because this mission is listed as ph_troy.c3.Desert instead of ph_troy_C3.desert_E in the description.ext in the phcampaign pbo. A small keyboard mistake that caused an epic crash. if you want to fix it by yourself simply unpbo the phcampaign file, edit the description. ext and replace the ph_troy.c3.Desert line by ph_troy_C3.Desert_E, save and repbo the phcampaign thing.

Edited by Kiki

I have the newest version of the campaign and also got the crash if I target the BTR with the laser........in the marksman mission

but I have fun till now ;)

I have the newest version of the campaign and also got the crash if I target the BTR with the laser........in the marksman mission

but I have fun till now ;)

are you using any other addons than the ph one ?

i used SLX and jrsw sound mod with war fx and jtd fire and smoke...no crash here untill i got to the troy desert mission thing lol

As it is released and everything, even updated, shouldn't this go to user missions now rather than addon discussions?

Thanks for reporting that issue;

According to what you wrote it's because this mission is listed as ph_troy.c3.Desert instead of ph_troy_C3.desert in the description.ext in the phcampaign pbo. A small keyboard mistake that caused an epic crash. if you want to fix it by yourself simply unpbo the phcampaign file, edit the description. ext and replace the ph_troy.c3.Desert line by ph_troy_C3.Desert, save and repbo the phcampaign thing.

nope, just opened it up. everything seems to be fine still.

"ph_troy_c3.desert"

I too get that crash, error in campaign structure.

nope, just opened it up. everything seems to be fine still.

"ph_troy_c3.desert"

I too get that crash, error in campaign structure.

-----I think it should be "PH_TROY_C3.Desert_E" instead of "PH_TROY_C3.Desert".

Yes can you open up a new thread in the user mission section. This would be great. Maybe wait till you have another release version;)

-----I think it should be "PH_TROY_C3.Desert_E" instead of "PH_TROY_C3.Desert".

yeah, that done the trick.

For those with the same problem, unpack the pbo with anyone of these tools:

cpbo

pbo view

or

Eliteness

Then open up the PHCAMPAIGN file, then open up the "description.ext" with note pad.

Then scroll down until you find this

class p23: MissionDefault
	{
		end1 = p24;
		end2 = p24;
		end3 = I2;
		end4 = p2B;
		end5 = p2B;
		end6 = p2B;
		lost = p23;
		template = PH_Troy_C3.Desert;

And where it says "PH_Troy_C3.Desert;"

Change it to "PH_Troy_C3.Desert_E" by simple adding "_E".

"Desert_E" is the actual name of the island, so the game isn't recognizing "desert".

Hope that helps those that don't wanna wait until kiki updates AGAIN. ;)

i got a problem..

i've downloaded all the addons for the campaign and when i start the game it says:

Addon 'PH_1' requires addon 'CAweapons_E'

Edited by Staker

i got a problem..

i've downloaded all the addons for the campaign and when i start the game it says:

Addon 'PH_1' requires addon 'CAweapons_E'

it's because you need arma 2 and operation arrowhead

Yes can you open up a new thread in the user mission section. This would be great. Maybe wait till you have another release version;)

Here's the User Mission thread ;) :http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1778347#post1778347

Edited by Kiki

on the mission where you are a troy..the mission after u kill Guba when its night and you have to go north to meet someone for extraction...the map and compus doesnt work therefore i dont know what direction to go or what hill to goto :(

first look on the map walk a while and look again when u are walking in the right direction try to hold the moon {if there is one} on the same side so u keep walking in the right direction.

use refference points, keep an eye on your map.

maybe there is a road or village u should cross if it doesnt show up u are walking in the wrong direction and u have to reasses your route.

succes

thats the thing the map doesnt work...when i press M the map screen is dark that happens when u dont have a map but i had a map and a compus and neither of them work...i even droped them and took a map and compus off of a civi laying dead in the road still didnt work