Sign in to follow this  
Kiki

Persian Hammer

Looking awsumz! and the wallpapers too, specially the 2nd one! this is definitely going to be great campaign.

This campaign looks Excellent mate, cant wait for this one (were those gas clouds I saw :yay:) I'll sum up what I think so far one word.... QUALITY:D.

Is this still alive?

Of course ! We just want to make this campaign as perfect as possible. Recently Yort helped us and made some great SRS units, I will upload some screenies of these units soon. :yay:

thank you all for your support !

And Don't hesitate to offer your help. We always need some!

Edited by Kiki

Here they come:

SRS UNITS:

75595740548219.jpg

92947655857214.jpg

44168687338211.jpg

Edited by Kiki
Images way over 100 kb

Hi all !

This campaign is getting more flashpoint's veterans members in his team ! As our goal is simply to do our best and to bring as much pleasure as possible to the community, we think that a good campaign is a well scenarized campaign.

So the bad news first((and also the good ones)): we just reworked all the scenario.

The good News: we did that one month ago and we're going to release the first three missions of the campaign, next week as a sort of "demo".

188345789.jpg

342940123.jpg

817766456.jpg

Edited by Kiki
Images way over 100 kb

If this is "Persian", will this be some kind of Iranian thing? Like some kind of Iran-Iraq War intervention?

If this is "Persian", will this be some kind of Iranian thing? Like some kind of Iran-Iraq War intervention?

Yes this is a part of the campaign

Yes this is a part of the campaign

Kinda got me when YorT made some units...

Story sounds original too!

Anyways... Looks sauce-tastic! :yay:

Graphics are awsome what computer specs do you have kiki?

Nothing special except perhaps the graphic card:

A quad core Intel Q6600, 4gb of ram, a 295 gtx graphic card, and an old p43 motherboard.

Depending on the situation but I only get 60 fps at most when i'm in the middle of a desert. and 30 in town.

Arma II kills my computer. :)

lol, thats awsome, your mod looks facinating, hope everything goes well, il be looking foward to this mod :)

Seeing as this is set in the Middle East will we be seeing some sort of Middle Eastern army (ie: Iran/Iraq or a fictional Army)?

Seeing as this is set in the Middle East will we be seeing some sort of Middle Eastern army (ie: Iran/Iraq or a fictional Army)?

*coughIrancough*

Only because YorT is there...I think.

Nothing special except perhaps the graphic card:

A quad core Intel Q6600, 4gb of ram, a 295 gtx graphic card, and an old p43 motherboard.

Depending on the situation but I only get 60 fps at most when i'm in the middle of a desert. and 30 in town.

Arma II kills my computer. :)

WTF you talkin about! I get 10 fps normal, and 2 in towns. I would kill you, rip your liver out, and sacrifice it to the Lords of Kobol to get 30 in town. You lucky bastard!

*So Say We All

bow.gif

the major part of the campaign is taking place in Takistan but a few missions are taking place in a desert ((not so fictionnal)) somewhere between Iran and Iraq so there's a high probability that there's some middle Eastern armies in it ;)

and who knows maybe sadam hussein himself coming with dual akm to kick some american asses ! na ... just joking about that

Hi everyone, due to some voice acting that took more time than we expected, we couldn't release the first part of the campaign this week :( , When we'll get these voices, we'll release it.

By the way, some screenies of the special forces and new chocolate chip textures

639767sph.jpg

978199123456.jpg

And, Does anyone knows when the first m68 aimpoints were introduced ?

We also need some modeler, texture artists, and translators.

Edited by Kiki