Sign in to follow this  
ConnorJCP

Getting my son into ArmA 2

Hello,

My name is connor and i am looking to buy my son Arma 2 for his birthday (next week), and i was wondering if Arma 2 has any exetreme violent scenes in it?

He is only 15, but he plays other games and has a playstation. so is it alright for a 15 year old to play?

i also to play ofp a while ago with my group of friends , so is it any different to ofp? he is really interested in Modern history and Modern wars.

I am currently in the Australian Army so i dont get to see my son alot, so i thought it would be a nice gift. A few friends from down at the barracks and i have decided to buy him a computer to run this (the one we have now is horribly old). I ordered this desktop (http://www1.ap.dell.com/au/en/home/desktops/alienware-area-51-alx/pd.aspx?refid=alienware-area-51-alx&s=dhs&cs=audhs1) a few weeks ago and was wondering if it would be able to run this game,(Im not good at computers and computer parts, so i bought the most expensive one).

Thank you in advance,

Connor

It doesn't glorify the bloodiness in any way. It just keeps it at a level that makes it realistic.

i also consider more dangerous some movies instead of these games.

guess is gonna be a very appreciate gift.