Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians At War Addon Team - Infantry Units

They look beaut. I'll have to quickly check them out now, hitting the turps with the fellas tomorrow afternoon :)

If I use these units, I get the following error message:

Include file x\cba\addons\ui\flexiMenu\data\common.hpp not found

I had something similar with one of the test versions, and problem was my CBA wasn't upto date, if yours is upto date then i'm not sure.

I had the same error and it was just a case of updating my cba as mr sabre suggested :) was a 2 min process. gd luck and great work guys.

Those are some bloody awesome units, congrats on release! Love the texture details (sewing etc)

Awesome looking units and the detail on them is unbelievable.

Edited by Liam!!!!

If I use these units, I get the following error message:

Include file x\cba\addons\ui\flexiMenu\data\common.hpp not found

Hmmm......I have updated my CBA to the latest version... but I get the same error message !

Still the same Problem ! :hang:

Need Help Please !

you guys who are getting the cba error, are you even running cba?

Only if it is in your running directory, do you use a launcher? Or the shortcut??

Tip top work guys, with some tremendous features. Really set a boundary here imo.

I only have a few problems...

1. All the characters have the Same face.

2. Why are their multiple versions of the same models? They all carry the same weapons with same optics if you were intending to give them different optics.

3Would be cool if their were more variations of the model like one with a T shirt/sleeves rolled up etc etc.

At the moment though im more than satisfied very good job on these units now all we need is some vehicles ;)

2. Why are their multiple versions of the same models? They all carry the same weapons with same optics if you were intending to give them different optics.

They have different sets of webbing etc.

Blokes with a 1 have what I assume is normal issued webbing (in DPCU/DPDU), blokes with a 2 have tan coloured pouches manufactured by SORD, and blokes with a 3 have a different style of SORD pouches.

Only if it is in your running directory, do you use a launcher? Or the shortcut??

Tip top work guys, with some tremendous features. Really set a boundary here imo.

Im using shortcuts..... but i think thats not the problem.

They have different sets of webbing etc.

Blokes with a 1 have what I assume is normal issued webbing (in DPCU/DPDU), blokes with a 2 have tan coloured pouches manufactured by SORD, and blokes with a 3 have a different style of SORD pouches.

Oh yeah. I see some slight variations. (Ammo puches in different places etc etc)

Outstanding job guys!

Superb modeling in the Inf. and weapons! Looking forward to a full Aussie arsenal! :P

But the "Change Apparence" feature is what I appreciated more, really cool and simple. Should be a standard for now on.

PS: That UN Cap is way too gangsta for an UN troop :p

Awesome work! The textures are INSANE. Sabre you are a god!

I only have a few problems...

1. All the characters have the Same face.

3Would be cool if their were more variations of the model like one with a T shirt/sleeves rolled up etc etc.

At the moment though im more than satisfied very good job on these units now all we need is some vehicles ;)

1. We will fix that issue in a later update. We just didn't pick it out because we were concentrating on getting other stuff working and it just went over our heads lol

2. Like da12thMonkey said they have different webbing sets, generally a number 1 unit has issued pouches laid out, number 2 and 3 have various sord pouches.

3. ADF doesn't allow infantry to wear anything but the bog standard uniform with sleeves rolled down due to OH&S regulations, I think engineers get away with it when they are working on something but I think I have only ever seen 1 photo of an infantry men with sleeves rolled up and I have 14 gb of referance photos saved off the defence website lol

Vehicles are being worked on now but shhhh ;)

Yeah, OH&S. I've seen a handful of photos of diggers with their sleeves rolled up, but not many. Every time I've heard someone asking about it because it's been hot, they're told not to.

1. We will fix that issue in a later update. We just didn't pick it out because we were concentrating on getting other stuff working and it just went over our heads lol

2. Like da12thMonkey said they have different webbing sets, generally a number 1 unit has issued pouches laid out, number 2 and 3 have various sord pouches.

3. ADF doesn't allow infantry to wear anything but the bog standard uniform with sleeves rolled down due to OH&S regulations, I think engineers get away with it when they are working on something but I think I have only ever seen 1 photo of an infantry men with sleeves rolled up and I have 14 gb of referance photos saved off the defence website lol

Vehicles are being worked on now but shhhh ;)

Lol fair enough mate bit harsh isn't it? Spose you guys are used to the heat anyway. Our soldiers (Britain) not so much lol...

Yaay btw I really love the customization thing in game that was a pretty awesome Idea :P I use these units all the time now great work.

But about that weapon thing though, their are many variants of augsteyr in the crates but the soldiers only have the same 1.5 optic ones I think.

Edited by Liam!!!!