Sign in to follow this  
csj

Shaaark!

Hehe, great addon! I did the shark mission and I was lucky to survive (althrought I was wounded) and it was fun to see the other human AIs being eaten alive by the sharks. One one of those AIs survived.

This is a request for the update:

- Can you make the shark playable in the update? I would be cool to be able to play as a shark. LoL

I survived along with three AI, and that was the first time I played.

When they were shouting 'Stay together!' I was thinking 'Yea, right!'. :)

Fun times, mate. Thanks for this!

Abs

When i put a shark in a map he automatically starts bleeding and disapears :\

What Am i doing wrong?

Every Time I put the Sharks in to the Water ( in the Editor), suddenly out of nowhere two or three Civilians jump into the Water

(I dont created them in the Editor)

Where came the Civilians from ?

Regards

(ST6) Predator

This happen to me too, I had Grouped them together, if you UnGroup them it goes away. :confused:

When i put a shark in a map he automatically starts bleeding and disapears :\

What Am i doing wrong?

Use civ\CSJ_animals\shark do not use empty.

Edited by CSJ

Thanks for the update! They are silent stalking killing machines now!

btw- If I may ask, are future updates planned? Any word on the sharks submerging? Also, how about other sea creatures to shadow us, scare the holy crap out of us, and then finally eat us alive? :eek:

In any event, great work on everything so far. :)

It's always good to have sharks, fish, creatures of the sea or whatever in the game. Just adds to the atmposhere

I remember Crysis...

The best water ever in a game...

Brilliant fishes...

And hell, that Turtle looked completely Photo realistic.

yeah this is really fun, and kinda accurate if u think about it...as i dont know about you guys but i never planed on jumping outta any of the pavehawks iv flown in....and now thx to these sea-going man eaters...now no idots will jump out mid-way into a mission messing things up for everyone else(in MP of course)! now we just need a t-rex..or atleast a lion\tigar for the land..to keep morons in-line lol!

btw on a serous note..i was accualy trying to make a whale addon, i had gotten a model from a friend who is a pro-3d artist(does stuff mostly for TV commercials) but he gave to me to do for arma, however i lost the model...and my friend got married and moved away so i cant get in touch with him!

so is there anyway we all can get a whale addon? maby a "humpback whale" or a "blue whale"..just something that can be found in alot of the worlds oceans! oh and dont for get about freewilly..lol the "orca aka killerwhale" is a very famous and popular whale..not to mention my favorite! the orca could be a great addion as its the only whale designed to accualy takeout a great white!

p.s. could u make the shark a bit bigger? as it seems to be a great white, and they are much bigger in real life, and not to be a pain in your azz, but any chance for smaller sharks...something great for even the smallest riviers\waterways like a hamerhead, bull shark..or even better tiny sandbar\reef sharks?

Edited by soldier2390

That's a scary shark, though is it electric? It doesn't eat the people and I think I can hear it's motor .... :D Awesome mod, great fun with this and very well done.

This mod is too good :) for just single player can you make it multiplay please!

I remember Crysis...

The best water ever in a game...

Brilliant fishes...

And hell, that Turtle looked completely Photo realistic.

This was exactly what came to my mind when i first seen the shark addon

Fish would be fun too

And catching the crabs, chickens was fun too ;)

Lol - I remember that series "Robin, hand me down the can of shark repellent!"

Any idea if multiplay is possible. Like can it be converted or not? realy like to know

Any idea if multiplay is possible. Like can it be converted or not? realy like to know

If someone can tell why is isn't and how to make multiplay friendly then I might be able to change it.

@CSJ

Any chance we'll see your wonderful sharks submerge eventually?