Sign in to follow this  
StealthSilver

ARMACast | The Arma 2 Podcast

I can't wait for the next episode, hurry up! :p

You don't have to do a full hour, a simple AAR would suffice or just a bleep that you're still out there.

A bit late to the party but I recently took the time to catch up on these podcasts and really hope you guys continues - great stuff!

/KC

I promise we'll get around to recording another episode sometime! Things have gotten so busy.

Site seems dead in original post and google,

anyway to download this without itunes?

cheers

Site seems dead in original post and google,

cheers

Guess what you did:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

Technically, the last post will be 4 months old on the 10th of June.

And guess what you did: Trying to be a moderator and posting nothing helpful. Anyway, I think the fact, that the site is offline is significant enough, but that's not for me to decide.

cheers

Read the first post.

Yeah sorry to of bumped it up when it was old but i would really like to listen to it on mp3 player. I tried a process of converting the file to mp3 through itunes but it never worked. And i can't get iTunes to agree well with this pc.

Read the first post.

Maybe i'm missing something but I've tried searching the internet for half an hour, could you please explain what you mean?

Of course i read the first post, did you read mine?

Edit: If it's allowed could someone please upload them for me, would really love to get a hold of these.

Edited by Flock

Of course i read the first post, did you read mine?
Aah so sorry I should've gone to specsavers... (I read your post as 'with' not 'without').

If I were you I'd send StealthSilver a PM requesting an upload/permission for someone else to upload the podcast to a filesharing website or something :cool:

Aah so sorry I should've gone to specsavers... (I read your post as 'with' not 'without').

If I were you I'd send StealthSilver a PM requesting an upload/permission for someone else to upload the podcast to a filesharing website or something :cool:

Lol, np it happens to us all and i did screw up the formatting so i can understand :)

Will try send him pm, I just listened to his interview that was on the pc gamer main podcast and it seems he was quite keen on the game... hopefully it's just temporary website downtime.