Sign in to follow this  
MadMardigan409

Converting Nogovo To Arma II

Thanks for the info. Maybe this will stop the damn spamming for updates.

I really really really hope this gets finished.

In my opinion, Nogova was the best island in the whole OFP/ARMA/2/OA series.

In case you'll need someone to test your islands, please PM me.

I'm running an open alpha and beta test so updates will be public. Thanks for the interest in the project 5133p39.

I think the thread title is misleading so I'm going to start a new thread with the next upload. I'll post a link in the bottom of this one so peeps can follow.

Hello, it is realy Great you work on the good old OFP islands. I like it so mutch.

Respect for your Work, is this not to mutch work for one guy alone?

Maybe another Island Moder help in a Group. Ok it is my Idea.

Greez Hotze

on pause atm, buisness picked up at work. Not such a bad thing though, I need more HD space anyway and I'm waiting on a new HD to be delivered.

I spent quite a bit of time filling in details in the sat lco on the 4 islands. Something I've been considering is expanding the island sizes so they're not so far apart. Any thoughts on that?

I'd actually appreciate the distance. There aren't many maps available that give jets and other long range vehicles the chance to shine.

Good morning, would like to know sometimes with pleasure whether it goes on in future with the old Ofp Island.

Am of passionate Ofp player and islands of Ofp for Arma2, OA. would be a dream. Attempts already all the time to copy anyhow this, but I soon despair. Here are already some projects in, however, run I have the feeling nothing more does itself, or?

It would be ready with pleasure, with help, in at all one form, these are streets place or trees, houses ect. I hope it there is even more in the Community here well would find if one in Arma on Ofp islands could play. Or if I am one of few and generally no interest gives.

Would please me around answers.

Greeting Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Something I've been considering is expanding the island sizes so they're not so far apart. Any thoughts on that?

For me, it's a fine trade, the more landmass will be available, the better.

Good morning, would like to know sometimes with pleasure whether it goes on in future with the old Ofp Island.

Am of passionate Ofp player and islands of Ofp for Arma2, OA. would be a dream. Attempts already all the time to copy anyhow this, but I soon despair. Here are already some projects in, however, run I have the feeling nothing more does itself, or?

It would be ready with pleasure, with help, in at all one form, these are streets place or trees, houses ect. I hope it there is even more in the Community here well would find if one in Arma on Ofp islands could play. Or if I am one of few and generally no interest gives.

Would please me around answers.

Greeting Hotze

there will be a new version online of the

OFP Island Pack

the next week.

Seeing an OFPIP update or progress on this project would be awesome. MadMardigan, if you think the islands are too far away from each other, please don't resize the islands but simply add a few more (smaller) islands among the four big ones.

there will be a new version online of the

OFP Island Pack

the next week.

is this version going to be actually compatible with ArmA 2? I don't want to have to download CAA1 to play these islands.

i also wish to have Arma2 version without any other mods (downloading 2 GB when you have 1 MB connection is not nice)

I would also prefer the islands as separate addons and only converted to use ArmA2 textures and objects, but i will be really happy for just anything - if i'll have to download 2GB CAA or something like that to make the islands work, i will gladly do it.

So don't take this as a complaint :)

I thank to everybody involved for the effort they put into these projects!