Sign in to follow this  
FW200

Mp bug

Hi

Ive had a problem with my edited mission ( (SW) race remake) When i play it MP everybody gets past choosing sides and roles but when the map is send everyone but the server crashes to desktop

FW200

PS im not the only one (http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=board_multiplayer;action=display;num=1016999424)

did you use an addon in the mission ?

I would agree that the problem is probably an unofficial add-on. You can avoid the crashes using an addons section in the mission file.

This is the list of addons

addOns[]=

{

"Trabant",

"HMMWV",

"BRDM",

"AH64",

"OH58"

So there are only official

FW

Are u trying to make a map for a demo, cos if this is the case it work. If its for original game, then it probably can be probs with the dedicated server or something like that. Later wink.gif

I had the same problem one time but it was that I had too much shit going on at the same time is this maybe the case for you because if it is it could be that you PC couldn't hang with the action. I had to erase mine!!!

Im making the map for the full game, and about the to much shit when i run ofp i only run ofp without any other prog. I have tried the map with 4 people and it doesnt work at them either

If you use some of GunSlinger's addon objects in the mission editor, it won't show up on the list in mission.sqm. I think. This causes a crash instead of the usual error message when you lack the addon.