oktane

oktNoBlur - Signed Blur Remover Addon

There was a change to the beta page, resulted in the last 2 betas not processing. But its fixed now.

Arma3? Same shit more shiny.

Uses exactly the same code as ArmA2, so again with this mess.. Man. Except they did add some DX11 shaders.

The full alpha can load mods right? I haven't played with it much. If it can, I'll have to try to make a noblur for it. This pisses me of to a great extent.

I would really appreciate if you will release a new version for the Steam Version too. Actual beta version is 125548 and non beta is 1.63.

I think i am not alone with this wish. Radial Blur sucks.

Thank you.

Have you tested the latest version oktNoBlur(112555) with the latest beta from Steam?

Because I'm still stuck on the last non-Steam beta patch (v1.63.112555) and the latest version of oktNoBlur(112555) works fine.

I'm going to reinstall A2 next year to get the latest beta patches and it would suck badly if I lost oktNoBlur.

Sadly Oktane doesn't seem to be on these forums for 18+ months now...

Can anyone reverse engineer his work to get it compatible with the latest beta patches?

Yes i tested it. Its possible to start ArmA OA with it, no error messages or so, but it does not remove the rotational blur.

Its a pity, because the steam beta version 125548 contains a lot nice changes too. Furthermore it seems to be the last patch, meaning the inofficial final one, because there is no new patch since this one was released.

I'm still playing A2/CO and would like to see this updated to the current steam beta 116.523 as well.

Have been meaning to pop in here and make this offer for a while but keep forgetting.

For a time I used to maintain a build of the same No Blur fix for A3 and, while I no longer have A2OA installed if somebody would like to provide me with the required file(s) I would happily remake a no-blur mod for the final A2 & OA patches.

I'd need the latest...

A2: .\ArmA 2\DTA\bin.pbo

OA: .\ArmA 2\Expansion\DTA\bin.pbo

Okay, kju hooked me up with the files (thanks). If I've remembered correctly how to do this the following (signed) mods should do the job;

For OA (& A2OA): http://www.ionwerks.net/arma/@NoBlurOA.zip

For A2 (Only): http://www.ionwerks.net/arma/@NoBlurA2.zip

Still all thanks to the research and tinkering by Oktane. Post here if for any reason they're not working.

Still all thanks to the research and tinkering by Oktane. Post here if for any reason they're not working.

Great job mate. It works perfectly with the latest Steam version, 1.63.125548

Okay, kju hooked me up with the files (thanks). If I've remembered correctly how to do this the following (signed) mods should do the job;

For OA (& A2OA):

Enabling this addon doesn't seem to remove blur for me when postprocessing is set to Low or higher, like last poster I'm on Steam version 1.63.125548

My directory structure for it is \@NoBlurOA\DTA\bin.pbo as it says in the readme, this is correct yes?

On 1/24/2015 at 10:51 AM, Defunkt said:

For OA (& A2OA): http://www.ionwerks.net/arma/@NoBlurOA.zip

For A2 (Only): http://www.ionwerks.net/arma/@NoBlurA2.zip

Any mirrors? Links are dead