oktane

oktNoBlur - Signed Blur Remover Addon

Finally upgraded to OA and enjoying your noBlur mod with the official 1.57 patch (love the way you can see that it is running correctly thanks to the badge on the menu screen).

However earlier this week, BI released a new beta patch with a healthy changelog (ARMA2_OA_Build_77007.zip).

Any chance of update? ;)

Its automated release for new beta's, just go here:

http://www.506th-pir.org/scripts/oktane/noblur/

Awesome that was the URL I was looking for!

Looking forward to some OA goodness tonight

Its automated release for new beta's, just go here:

http://www.506th-pir.org/scripts/oktane/noblur/

Yes, thanks for spreading the word. As long as my computer is on, it will try to process any new betas within 30 minutes of their release.

When a retail patch comes out, those I do manually, but I usually get to them pretty quick.

A while back I updated the main topic to say this stuff too.

If you want to know when new betas are released, you can try out my RSS feed too. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=85411

@oktane : Not quite sure how it all works but that's some pretty amazing automation you got going there. Respect!

Lol, ironically it broke today, because I was moving things around on my hard drive and moved the DirectX SDK to another drive. This broke the automated build and I had to debug it to figure out why. So today's okt_noBlur_OA_beta_77068.7z was reuploaded just now, should work fine.

A must have mod! many thanks for oktane's great work!

oktane: I think you missed this message. Would you be able to add this as an enhancement?

So... do you think you could make it affect the running blur as well? It'd help performance and it really makes my eyes hurt. Since I'm using PP set to Very Low, I didn't notice any changes which make sense after your explanation.

Is posible use the normal postprocess with no blur? using low at postprocess miss some effects, isnt it?

Is posible use the normal postprocess with no blur? using low at postprocess miss some effects, isnt it?

I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of the mod. I use high PP with oktonoblur so I get the great depth of field effects, but no motion blur.

Looks like it did it an hour ago. My computer was asleep so that's probably why it wasn't there when you expected. :) I should move it to the server that is 24/7 soon.

77737 Beta is screwed! There are no shaders in it! So I'm not releasing that one. But as soon as I clear this broken beta out, the next one 77750 will process. Sorry for the delay. I'm happy it wasn't a problem on my end this time. (except for the fact my script stalls when it has an error.. :()

Edited by oktane

Everything still okay here?

I don't monitor how many people use the noBlur, and since it's been automated I rarely have to check on it. Just wondering if people even still use it?

I noticed that the new betas seem to run really well.. never seem to have the low LOD problem anymore.

Oh and that thermal problem I was having was because I somehow deleted the whole /arma2/expansions/dta folder one day.. You can imagine that caused a few issues.. but nothing to do with the noBlur. :D

Cheers

Hi Oktane

Yep I'm religiously using noblur with every beta and it's working great. Can't do without it! Thanks for your work with this.

Can also confirm that 'noblur' is working without any problems (at least for .78188 and previous versions, wasn't able to test the newest beta yet).

Once again, thanks for this very useful tool!

Hopefully BIS will add some more options for the PPs in the future though.

I still use it, I don't update to the new betas until your pc has created the new okt_NoBlurBeta

FYI: There is incorrect info (a missed edit) the 1.09 A2 readme. It currently reads, "1.55 is the retail version of the game currently...".

Is your pc on oktane? I need one for the latest beta patch, I thought the official patch would be here by now and the last one on your pc is 79122 from days ago, 79321 is latest beta.

Feint: Thanks, fixed. (also I forgot to edit the other readme, there are actually two :) )

PogMoThoin: Something went wrong with my RSS feed, I think something to do with the fact that they released a A2 beta.

edit: Took quite a while, but fixed.. had to move backend web scripts to other host because of a hd failure. RSS and noBlur are back now. (noBlur autoscript depends on beta RSS feed)

Edited by oktane