Sign in to follow this  
Pundaria

Guys....this is really bad.........Any idea where to buy OFP

I have lost my copy of OFP(both cold war and resistance):mad:

I still got their CD key.....buy not their CDs.......

Any idea where to buy?:confused:

online shop for a soft copy is also ok....... It's been six years since I bought it (when I was in grade 6 back in my elimentary school:j:).....

Just can't believe it vanishes without a trace...........Now I am going to college and my old friend is gone:butbut:

Edited by Pundaria

Well, you can always use Amazon. I did when I lost my CDs way-back-when.

Tell you another bad thing..... I am only 17(under local legal age for a credit card) and I am a Hong Knog citizen. It would be a great trouble for me to get it from amazon............

Tell me how am I suppose to live without it

Ask your parents it they can order it for you? I import stuff from HK all the time, I wouldnt think doing it the other way would be hard.

Edited by sparks50

Nothing but tragedy this week it seems...

Ask your parents it they can order it for you? I import stuff from HK all the time, I wouldnt think doing it the other way would be hard.

Just trying to stay away from detection of my family.........

I bought brand new packed OFP GOTY on Ebay from UK seller and it costed me less than 10 Eu. They still have plenty OFP's on Ebay, so check it out.

I bought brand new packed OFP GOTY on Ebay from UK seller and it costed me less than 10 Eu. They still have plenty OFP's on Ebay, so check it out.

Cool.... but a HK ac will require me to be at least 18...

Edited by W0lle

I have lost my copy of OFP(both cold war and resistance):mad:

I still got their CD key.....buy not their CDs.......

Any idea where to buy?:confused:

online shop for a soft copy is also ok....... It's been six years since I bought it (when I was in grade 6 back in my elimentary school:j:).....

Just can't believe it vanishes without a trace...........Now I am going to college and my old friend is gone:butbut:

ebay is only obtion i can suggest you,ebay have many copy to sale in Asia region.get OFP GOTY at 6 dollar only,

EBAY have almost 3000 copy of OFP GOTY to sell in Asia region,:p

Edited by riffleman
re

The best way is to get it on amazon or ebay, the only problem is to get someone with credit card to pay for you, which isnt a easy thing for hong kong teens and kids, and I also dont know if paypal have direct bank account access sercives in hong kong too.

Would love to help, but mine is also long gone and i dont really bother to get a new one as there is arma2

p.s. Dont expect to get one in local region through, OFP player is kind of rare in hong kong, oh and get your parents to help you set up personal saving account as well, you will need that in college

Edited by 4 IN 1

I don't suppose Hong Kong has an equivalent to the "3V" cards we have over here where you get a card and prepay a certain amount of cash... Like stocking up on mobile phone credit... To the best of my knowledge, there's no age limit on them and you can definitely use them on eBay, or just about anywhere that accepts Visa or the like.

We do not allow any discussion here about downloading from illegal sources, no matter if the OP bought the original or not.

@Pundaria

If credit card is no option and your parents can't/won't order it, well there are not many options left for an almost 10 y/o game.

Only other option that comes to my mind is going to a local game store and see if they can get you a copy.

I think its sold at bestbuy, I saw it when I bought arma 2 in september but that was a while back, they usually have the best selection otherwise use amazon and ebay.

@Pundaria

Oh ... one more comes to my mind. If you have problems getting a credit card, try paying by using money tranfers serive like Western Union. Many sellers on ebay accept this form.

I think its sold at bestbuy, I saw it when I bought arma 2 in september but that was a while back, they usually have the best selection otherwise use amazon and ebay.

Do they have best buy in Hong Kong...? Eitherway sounds like the OP has problems for all the solutions. Whatever happens mate good luck getting OFP i know i'm never letting my copy get too far away from me.

Nothing but tragedy this week it seems...

I LOLed. :yay:

But seriously, OFP, while still the best game, isn't all that expensive. I bet you can find enough money under the couch cushions to afford it.

Find a BI-Forumist residing in HK and work out a deal with him?

Placebo diqualified himselves from that, but there might be other ..

Placebo diqualified himselves from that, but there might be other ..

I believe that was Singapore. :p

p.s. Dont expect to get one in local region through, OFP player is kind of rare in hong kong, oh and get your parents to help you set up personal saving account as well, you will need that in college

pal.... it's really interesting..... guess wt? my OFP was got in the mainland(PRC) .Much more werid and rare:D

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Do they have best buy in Hong Kong...? Eitherway sounds like the OP has problems for all the solutions. Whatever happens mate good luck getting OFP i know i'm never letting my copy get too far away from me.

Hopeless..... she has got beaten in our market and ran away few years ago.....

How about using Paypal?

welll...... as my family is under ruler of communism style

I dont get pocket money..... and I just dont have a bank ac......

(My bank ac is the safe at home. Whenever I need, I take.....):rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Well thx folks..... I have sorted the thing out...... one of my elder friend is willing to lend me his card.....(with sth like $2 extra)