Sign in to follow this  
hoz

James "Planck" McNicoll: 1952 - 2010 Rest in peace our friend.

It's very sad news that our fellow community member and friend who devoted many hours of his precious life to our community passed away :down:

Although I did not know him personally or as well as all of you guys I know about some things he did for the community, I learned some things from reading this thread and I will definitely find out more about what he has done.

My condolences to his friends and family, it is a great loss for the community and for everyone who knew him and loved him.

Rest in peace our friend and brother, I hope that now you will have no more tears or pain beside Gods side, one day we will all meet you in heaven but until that day our community will remain strong and follow in your footsteps by doing what we all love and what you loved, playing and modding our favourite game, you will always be remembered!

As a tribute and reminder to you and the commitment that you have given to the community I will make a memorial for you on my island Taviana, in the game that you loved so much.

sm_170SoldiersGraveNormandyBeach.jpg

Just lost a family member myself recently.

May he rest peacefully and watch over his family.

Terrible news. My condolences to his family and friends :(

RIP Planck... Condolenses to friends and family.

This is sad news. My condolences to his friends and family.

:(

I'm sorry to hear. I have seen him be nothing but helpful and kind over the many years I have been coming here.

My condolences go out to him and his family as well.

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. May our comrade rest in peace.

I didn't know Planck personally but he was kind enough help me out in the early days of OFP and for that I'm extremely grateful. My sincere condolences to his friends & family.

:icon_sad:

Not much I can express in words. Thanks Planck, it was always fun to chat with you! You were one of the best team mates I ever had. Thanks again.

:(

Very sad new indeed. My condolences to friends and family, Rest In Peace Planck.

Just read this thread and got shocked...I personally didn´t knew him pretty much. I hope his family will have the strength to handle this very sad time. My minds are with them as my condolences are as well.

Rest In Peace

Can only really utter what has been said already, will be very sadly missed.

Rest in Peace Planck.

Sad news. I always got help when i needed it and he always had a great attitude even though my questions could be simple and idiotic. He will be missed. :(

Very sad news. It´s very difficult for me to find the right words :(

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

THANK YOU very much for your great work and all the time we have had with you, Planck.

I´m looking back to a long history. Since OFP it always funny to chat and work together with you.

I will sorely miss your messages on Skype, in the forums and so on. It´s a very big loss for us to let you go....

Wishing you well!

Rest in peace,

Mr-Murray

RIP. A valued community member, even back in the early days of OFP.

It's very sad when someone passes who shared a common interest or in this case, a common passion and that person contributes so much so that others can enjoy that passion. It creates a bond even if I didn't know the man personally. I remember his straight-from-the-hip answers and thought what a great asset he was to the community. My helmet's off to you, Planck!

6 years ago when I first played OFP, I had no clue how to script or what any of the functions/commands were. Planck's tutorials/help led me to learn what I know today on scripting in this engine.

I'm very grateful for all the work Planck has done for this community.

Rest in Peace, my condolences for his family/friends.