Sign in to follow this  
hoz

James "Planck" McNicoll: 1952 - 2010 Rest in peace our friend.

I cant really express how extremely sorry I am to hear this.

I hope his family knows that he had a lot of friends here. Not to mention the respect and appreciation the modders of our community owe him and for the work he did to help all of us.

Best wishes to both him and the family he leaves behind. Safe journey.

Although I didn't know Planck personally I'd like to express my condolences to his friends and family.

May he rest in peace.

wow..i didnt personaly know him either, but he still took the time to help me before...this is truely sad...we lose too many good people!

Very sad news... Condolences to familly and friends.

RIP

I miss you already Planck. CWR isn't the same without you :(.

*Present, arms!*

Rest in peace, mate. :(

*Order, arms!*

Rest in Peace, Planck. Although I knew you only through your works and contributions to the BIS community, you will be sadly missed. May his family and friends find strength in our small tokens of condolence.

Wow, that is very bad news.

I will always remember him as one of the key members of the OFPEC team. In the days when OFPEC was going down hill he was one of the key people to stand up and be willing to keep on going. He was important in keeping the more temperament-full people like Bedges and myself from blowing up OFPEC over trivial feuds, petty brawls and minor setbacks. Thereby allowing OFPEC to survive an thrive. To you sir, I take my had off. You will be remembered and missed.

My great condolences [*]

He will be remembered in our community.

A big loss for family and our community.

Never knew him apart from forum stuff, but it´s a reminder for all of us that 'community' isn´t some magical bean you can plant and harvest.

My condolences to his family & friends.

I'm glad I was able to thank him for all of his personal help and tutelage before he passed on. As I got to know him more, I was frequently astounded at discovering his contributions to the community. He did the OFPEC COMREF, the OFP object list (including screenshots!), work on the biki as well as house keeping. Mr Burns's words ring quite true. It's easy to take advantage of those resources without realizing the work that went into them. The work he did on them was not only important, I think it could be considered essential to the mod community as we know it.

Farewell, Planck, and thanks.

He will be sorely missed, rest in peace my friend. My family condolences to his family, I will we could fly a Flag at Half-Staff for him and let Taps ring out. I will surely say a few prayers tonight.

I didn't know the chap, but was the grateful user of some if his work. He'll be missed greatly.

RIP comrade.

Very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.

I didn't knew him personally, but he dedicated a big part of his life to this community. Many houres he couldn't spent with his family and close ones because he had also an other love, the love of modding. I hope these post of condolences will answer some questions his family might have.

So a big thank you for you commitments over the years Planck and my condolence to the family. Big respect and may you find peace.

Thats very sad news...

his name was one of the first whom i used to know when registering here.

Condolences to his family & friends.

My condolences to friends and family. :(