Sign in to follow this  
niall0

John Rambo Vs Alan "Dutch" Schaeffer (Predator)

Rambo or Dutch  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Rambo or Dutch

• Rambo
    • Dutch

Really funny is that such kind of rivality only arises between the fans of the actors. The actors themselves have deep respect of each other.

Classic for me the movie "Last Action Hero".....the boy was magically placed into a movie and there he tried to prove the main character (Schwarzenegger) that he isn't really a cop but an actor called...well, Schwarzenegger.

They go in a Video Shop, looking for a Terminator 2 Poster and now guess who's shown on that poster being the main actor in T2? Being the T-800? Sly Stallone himself.

What i have to say, for me Schwarzenegger doesn't work in Comedy films, like Twins or Kindergarten Cop although i really like Stallone in "Oscar".

Both have theyr ups and downs, so no winner, or better said, loser in this voting.

Myke , hmmm... have you never raped woman who said that Alexis Colby was better than Booke Logan ?

have you never killed anyone who said that X-Man is better than Spiderman ?

have you never burned house on which there are too much Bon Jovi posters and not single Iron Maiden poster ?

i tattooed on my ass "Superman forever", i cut myself with knife in shape of Batman sign, i burned on my chest symbol of Pikachoo , i sleep with pillow with Rich Forester, i wear t-shirt with Hana Montana and Beverly Hills 90210 baseball caps, i use ....

:D :D :D :D

Korkusuz Vahsi Kan rulez !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJJuvGuQpk&feature=related

and death to ones that not worship him, ooo almighty lord of darkness !!!

Really funny is that such kind of rivality only arises between the fans of the actors. The actors themselves have deep respect of each other.

What rivalry? I thought we were just having fun here. How much passion can be stirred by a conversation about whether Godzilla could defeat Robocop?

Wouldn't John Matrix (Commando) be more comparable to Rambo? :confused: But since I had to choose between Dutch and Rambo, I voted for Rambo. I think he's more legendary.

there is no rivalary here, nobody is kicking off or trolling. Its difference of opinion. Rambo has a lot of post dramatic stress going on, he stays away from people and is not one for speeches but can certainly kick ass, its definatly not controlled aggression because he doesn't have an off switch when he goes off on one. Dutch was pretty much left traumatised in the predator fight and you never got to see what happened to him afterwards so its really hard to tell. Maybe he went all post dramatic too, and has a kill switch when the pizza guy delivers too late. Theres a fight i wanna see, both in a cage, twitching and screaming in their own piss while having a flashback of vietnam/predator then charging at each other in a psychotic driven rage.

What rivalry? I thought we were just having fun here. How much passion can be stirred by a conversation about whether Godzilla could defeat Robocop?

Who the hell said that rivality can't be fun?

And by the way, they would be both ripped apart by Mr. Bean.....by accident of course. ;)

Who the hell said that rivality can't be fun?

And by the way, they would be both ripped apart by Mr. Bean.....by accident of course. ;)

Do you always answer a question with a question? :p

Who is John Rambo?

I laughed that hard that my tears were rolling down my cheecks LOL

Thanks Gulag you made my day.

I apologize for my spam post but I couldn't resist to comment

Kind regards:D

I liked more John Rambo when he was played by Charlie Sheen Jr.

Do you always answer a question with a question? :p

Good question...to be honest, i don't know. What do you think? :p

I bet Rambo swims better then Dutch.

also as already said

Hamid: What's that?

Rambo: It's blue light.

Hamid: What does it do?

Rambo: It turns blue.

also if you watch the end credits of rambo 3 you see a small shout out written by the production crew bigging up the resistance fighters which as we all know them now as the taliban

Niall is only posting this because he said Predator was a shit film, and we're bullying him for it. :p By posting for Rambo, he claims you're all saying Predator is shit.:j: Yeah, he struggles with logic, bless him.

i voted for Dutch, just cuz :rolleyes:

wow another big american bulllllshit avaible in a few months,yeahhhh.

hollywood...

edit:voted for rambo he has more experience.

hollywood...

How is that?

How is that?

have you see the trailer of the movie?

hollywood...

Then just don't watch it. Nobody's forcing you to watch the movie.

have you see the trailer of the movie?

All of those movies are big budget hollywood bullshit movies. That's why they are fun.

But I was asking about how it is that you think Rambo has more experience.

All of those movies are big budget hollywood bullshit movies. That's why they are fun.

But I was asking about how it is that you think Rambo has more experience.

no i was back on topic and i've simply said i prefer rambo instead of dutch :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Then just don't watch it. Nobody's forcing you to watch the movie.

is a forum... i can even post negative impressions.

another 1 has remember me my rights :yay: thx.

Edited by ***LeGeNDK1LLER***

Dutch, because his name is Dutch obviously.

Though i would have preferred it if he was called Fryslân, but that's not much of a name for a person xD

When you are able to kill a Predator by dropping a tree on it's head you're automatically the king of bad asses.:coop: