Sign in to follow this  
niall0

John Rambo Vs Alan "Dutch" Schaeffer (Predator)

Rambo or Dutch  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Rambo or Dutch

• Rambo
    • Dutch

Quite simply, who is better and as such would win in a battle of Jungle fairing, Green Beret wearing one man armies?

My vote is Rambo, by quite a country mile. Mainly due to the fact that he is a one man killing machine, adaptable to many different situations and of course Rambo is a better film series.

John Rambo. Hands down.

Zaysen: Are you insane? One man against trained commandos... Who do you think this man is? God?

Colonel Trautman: No. God would have mercy. He won't.

Trautman: Oh you're the one who's making the mistake.

Murdock: Yeah? What mistake?

Trautman: Rambo.

Rambo: Murdock...

Trautman: He's here.

Murdock: Rambo, this is Murdock, we're glad you're alive. Where the hell are you? Give us your position and we'll come to pick you up!

Rambo: Murdock... I'm coming to get you!

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.

Teasle: What?

Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

Right now I'm waiting to see Sylvester Stallone and his awesome company in The Expendables

Edited by Sudayev

Iam also a big fan of john Rambo.watched all his movies.i liked cliffhanger most.

Hamid: What's that?

Rambo: It's blue light.

Hamid: What does it do?

Rambo: It turns blue.

´nuff said :turn:

Iam also a big fan of john Rambo.watched all his movies.i liked cliffhanger most.

:D classic

I loved all the Rambo film teh first one more then the rest.

Stop or my mum will shot is my secound favourite stallone film :couch:

RAMBO!!!

That Expendables movie look awesome!

STGN

is it me but doesnt trautman seem like your average window salesman but change window for rambo. He pitchs rambo the one man army to a country at war like they really needs the services

Movie for todays evening - Rambo First Blood. Dvd prepared and waiting for the right time. I havent seen First Blood in more than a year.

RAMBO!!!

That Expendables movie look awesome!

STGN

Have a look at the cast. Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Statham, Jet Li, Rourke, Lundgren, Willis, Trejo,R.Couture. He originally planned roles for Wesley Snipes and JC Van Damme but both actord turned it down and Sly replaced them with other actors from cast.This is like seeing an all-stars higly anticipated game, yaay. It's also great to see Arnold back in business, only a cameo role but hey at least its real Arnold:D, Rambo meets Commando :D

I really miss movies with big names and I so glad that Mr.Stallone put everything together. Hope to see more movies like this one ;)

Edited by Sudayev

Niall is only posting this because he said Predator was a shit film, and we're bullying him for it. :p By posting for Rambo, he claims you're all saying Predator is shit.:j: Yeah, he struggles with logic, bless him.

Why isn't Chuck Norris in this poll? He'd kick both their asses while brushing his teeth.

Personally, I think Dutch is a better character, but Rambo would tear him apart in a fight. :D

Personally, I think Dutch is a better character, but Rambo would tear him apart in a fight. :D

With .50cals or HE arrows?:D

Neither can speak passable English, so Drake from Aliens wins.

Win. :D

Tricky question. :D

8n1hKQULa9Y

Rambo can operate Helicopters, Tanks (single-handedly) and uses bows where unproficiant people would resort to suppressed firearms. He is also unlikely to run out of ammunition. So i guess Rambo for the win, as even Bennet was more badass than Dutch.

ApaEPazjYAc

As far as living off the land, setting traps, using the terrain against your enemy, stealth and general ownage then rambo is your man. But if you are going to start including other films into the mix to try and make your favorite character a better fighter then rambo dont stand a chance against the original Terminator especially if his momma is on a ride along

I'd like to introduce a new player into this deatchmatch - Turkish Rambo named "Korkusuz". With his RPG firing some rubber cucumbers he can easily own his American counterpart and Mr.Commando as well :D

Edited by Sudayev

I voted for Dutch because he lacks the psychiatric problems that Rambo is living with.

edit: Plus, Dutch killed an alien super murderer... like an 8 foot tall invisible serial killer with night vision and plasma guns- like a super high tech and gigantic jungle version of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs without the gender issues... and Dutch survived being at ground zero of a nuclear blast!

Rambo's greatest accomplishment before the films got ridiculous was shooting up a bunch of reserves and police officers for abusing him.

Plus, Dutch managed to keep his team alive until coming up against said invincible monster, taking down a superior force of guerrillas; whereas Rambo managed to see his whole team die by a bunch of farmers in Vietnam.

Edited by Max Power

Oh god, Turkish Rambo. I remember seeing that way back... hilarious.

yeah

Turkish Rambo Korkusuz Vahsi Kan will smash both Rambo and Predator and X-man and even James Bond !!!

ye, he definitely rulez and is biggest hero of all heroes

he will even smash Chuck Norris and Arnie

i voted for dutch because he lacks the psychiatric problems that rambo is living with.

Edit: Plus, dutch killed an alien super murderer... Like an 8 foot tall invisible serial killer with night vision and plasma guns- like a super high tech and gigantic jungle version of buffalo bill from silence of the lambs without the gender issues... And dutch survived being at ground zero of a nuclear blast!

Rambo's greatest accomplishment before the films got ridiculous was shooting up a bunch of reserves and police officers for abusing him.

Plus, dutch managed to keep his team alive until coming up against said invincible monster, taking down a superior force of guerrillas; whereas rambo managed to see his whole team die by a bunch of farmers in vietnam.

Get To Da CHOPPAH!

i know who is better and stronger than Rambo or Predator :

this guy :

he said when he farted he defeated some kung-fu Shaolin monks before they reached 100 meters to beat him

but in pool i voted for Rambo, cause i also have black t-shirt

Edited by vilas