In due time, we were testing earlier this week and everything is coming together. I'm not going to bother giving an ETA just in case we get busy or something goes horribly wrong. All I can say is that it's looking good right now.

version 0.1.7 will be released soon, here are some of the new features addition that will be included

fixed gunner bug in IRAN_Vehicles.pbo

fixed sounds in F4E

updated textures for Safir, Sepher, C-130H, Urals and M-48

new Navy vessels, Patrol Boat and Missile Boat.

new Army Mi-8TVK Helicopter

fixed many improvements on existing models, including adding recoils on tanks, thermal imaging and re-textures.

new Heavy Armor units, T-62 Battle Tank, 2S1 Mobile Artillery and M109A1 Mobile Artillery.

new Light Armor units, M113, BTR50 changed to MT-LB, Boragh APC and Cobra APC

new CH-47 chopper (reskin BIS)

new Artillery computer support for all artillery units (includes Naze'at 6)

new NLA (National Liberation Army of Iran) Army, found under OPFOR in editor (This is a comprehensive new OPFOR side).

The new NLA side is a big addition to this Mod with many new units, more than can be described.

Hell yeah! can't wait for the update, thanks YorT and the team.

The new NLA side is a big addition to this Mod with many new units, more than can be described.

I'll try anyway. :D

• New small arms: SKS, RPD (with animations!), several AK-47 variants, Al Kadesiah, Zastava M76
  • New BRDM-2 variants (DShK, AT-3C (9M14P), UB-32A-57)
  • T-62A
  • T-55
  • L-39
  • 9M14P Malyutka-P
  • L-118 Howitzer
  • Ka-32

In general, we have several of new static launchers for both the NLA and Iran. These include

• Aforementioned 9M14P launcher
  • 9K111 Fagot
  • Tosan-1
  • MGD (licensed DShK copy)
  • Toophan-2

congrats on the release! can't wait to give it a spin in game :D

nice job guys, the only thing missing as I see it is the su24 and mig29, keep up the great work as always

nice job guys, the only thing missing as I see it is the su24 and mig29, keep up the great work as always

Funny you say that, we have MLODs for both of them, so they will eventually make their way in (won't be able to give an ETA because I don't want to get anybody's hopes up).

Funny you say that, we have MLODs for both of them, so they will eventually make their way in (won't be able to give an ETA because I don't want to get anybody's hopes up).

nice looking forward to it

Congratz for the update!

Will the BTR50 come back?

Unless somebody has a quality model for us, probably not.

The MT-LB is a very suitable replacement though, it pretty much covers the same role.

I've been having a problem where when I try to use the Zulfiqar as a player it crashes my game. I can place it as empty or have the AI use it without any problems. I don't know if this is a conflict with ACE as I haven't tried without ACE yet or just a glitch with the Zulfiqar itself. But other than that, this is a really great mod. It's nice to see a modern Middle Eastern army.

Here's a picture of one of the NLA BRDM-2s

Nice looking BRDM there ;)

I've been having a problem where when I try to use the Zulfiqar as a player it crashes my game. I can place it as empty or have the AI use it without any problems. I don't know if this is a conflict with ACE as I haven't tried without ACE yet or just a glitch with the Zulfiqar itself. But other than that, this is a really great mod. It's nice to see a modern Middle Eastern army.

Just loaded up my game, Zulfiqar doesn't cause a crash for me. Try loading your game without any other mods and see if it works.

Nice looking BRDM there ;)

Hahaha :)

The Iran Mod is not tested with ACE, so therefore is not compatible with ACE.

Most items will work with ACE, but as you can see there are some features with ACE which are not compatible with non-ACE addons.

Greetings another great release of a great mod, however I got myself crashing issues. When using M60A1 as commander my game shut downed and I ended up on my desktop. I am only using the Iranian mod and the Iranian config, no other mods what so ever. I tried to run the Iranian mod with the French mod, then after a while the entire game froze. The same happened with the BW mod and this one. I tried both mods together but the end result was the same. The game froze my computer. As I have tried without any mods, and with mods, and the game keeps crashing or freeze for me, my question is what do I do wrong? I've tried without the Iranian AI config as well, and only used the @CBA. I run Operation Arrowhead Combined Arms and all the latest of patches. I have searched for problems with my hardware as well but everything turns up fine.

Many thanks in advance

offever

Greetings another great release of a great mod, however I got myself crashing issues. When using M60A1 as commander my game shut downed and I ended up on my desktop. I am only using the Iranian mod and the Iranian config, no other mods what so ever. I tried to run the Iranian mod with the French mod, then after a while the entire game froze. The same happened with the BW mod and this one. I tried both mods together but the end result was the same. The game froze my computer. As I have tried without any mods, and with mods, and the game keeps crashing or freeze for me, my question is what do I do wrong? I've tried without the Iranian AI config as well, and only used the @CBA. I run Operation Arrowhead Combined Arms and all the latest of patches. I have searched for problems with my hardware as well but everything turns up fine.

Many thanks in advance

offever

So wait, you are saying your game is crashing even without any mods loaded? Are your video card drivers up to date and such?

All the latest drivers yeah, I do not know what's wrong, I even re-installed the game fresh, I emptied the register before even installing it again - same results.

All the latest drivers yeah, I do not know what's wrong, I even re-installed the game fresh, I emptied the register before even installing it again - same results.

Do you have problems with any other games/applications?

Yort , check properties in all of your models i am pretty sure that 's your probelm

I run Empire Total War, Napoleon Total War, Jagged Alliance 2 V.1.13 version 11.7.9 stable version and two online games Fallen Earth + Conan without any problems yes.

Edited by opffever

Played around with the ground vehicles last night - lots of good stuff there! That AA vehicle with the BMP chassis is really cool :D So the tank that looks like an M1 but really isn't - is that one of the Real Life Iranian MBTs? It almost looks like they imitated the idea of the M1 Abrams with whatever parts they could salvage. Overall good stuff! Can't wait to this incorporated to some MP missions! :D

The Zulfiqar-1 is indeed a real tank. It likely isn't terribly power in real life, and I'm pretty sure an Abrams would have little difficulty taking it out. Iran's best tank in the mod is likely the T-72S.

BTW, I managed to fix the "drifting" bug of the 9M14P static launcher. :)