Looking very sexy! :eek:

Thanks!

We also have some other really cool things incoming, but I didn't want to post screenshots of them yet because I think they are still being heavily worked on.

I'll post some pictures of the NLA (National Liberation Army of Iran) later on today. They're the opfor army that is against Iran (derp :p).

Once again these are all WIP, they might not be the same at release as you see them here:

Models by BIS, Dractyum, Vilas, Wld427, YorT, Superrat

Modifications by YorT, Xeno426

Textures by BIS, Myself, YorT

2S1

2s1.jpg

M109A1

m109a1.jpg

M113

m113.jpg

MTLB (This is replacing our current BTR-50)

mtlb.jpg

SA-6

sa6.jpg

NLA Regular Infantry

nlainf.jpg

NLA Mujahideen Fighter

nlamuj.jpg

NLA Female Combatant

nlawoman.jpg

Edited by GossamerSolid

Wicked! is the SA-6 functional?

It locks, shoots and kills aircraft, yes. Unfortunately, there's no way to prevent players from using it to target vehicles and tanks. :/

Also, there is no linking to the 1S91 fire control radar. Doing that requires scripting that would have to be done for each mission.

In other news, the AH-1J and Panha 2091 have been updated. The AH-1J now has an extra pair of 19-round Hydra 70 rocket pods, and the existing rocket pods have been upgrade to 5in Zuni rockets. Although not terribly sophisticated, the AH-1J packs a big punch.

panhavanity1.th.jpgah1jvanity2.th.jpgah1jvanity4.th.jpgah1jvanity5.th.jpg

The Panha 2091 gets a little extra punch with a pair of 7-round Hydra rocket pods. The Toophan missile has also been upgraded to Toophan-5 standard, meaning it now has laser guidance. This greatly improves the lethality of the Panha 2091.

panhavanity1.th.jpgpanhavanity2.th.jpgpanhavanity3.th.jpg

We also have a new T-72S model that is AWESOME, courtesy of Dractyum.

t72svanity1.th.jpgt72svanity2.th.jpgt72svanity3.th.jpg

You can find more images in my Iranian Forces album.

http://imageshack.us/g/195/t72svanity6.jpg/

All new vehicles also include library entries for the Armory.

Wow, with this MOD, I'd like to edit a campaign about a possible war between Iran, Isarael and US in the coming year.

It locks, shoots and kills aircraft, yes. Unfortunately, there's no way to prevent players from using it to target vehicles and tanks. :/

All new vehicles also include library entries for the Armory.

Simply add

irScanGround = false;

to your vehicle config.

Simply add

irScanGround = false;

to your vehicle config.

It's got that. I can still target ground vehicles as a player in the turret. AI won't target ground vehicles, though.

It's got that. I can still target ground vehicles as a player in the turret. AI won't target ground vehicles, though.

I think this is grounds for reporting to the ArmA 2 CIT. That boolean value should prevent humans from ground locking as well. I don't think it's functioning properly.

A boolean for preventing people from locking ground targets is something that should be defined in the weapon, not the vehicle using it. Otherwise it'd be impossible to prevent the Stinger from locking ground targets.

It`s very great! I try to sort material about Iran-Iraqi war - and your mod is interesting for me! What about MBT Chieftain Mk3 or Mk5? And what about basidge corpus?

What about MBT Chieftain Mk3 or Mk5? And what about basidge corpus?

The only available Chieftain model isn't very good. Besides, the Iranians already have the M48A5, M60A1, T-62, T-72M1, T-72S, and Zulfiqar-1. They aren't hurting for any more tanks. :D

As for the basidge corpus, I have no clue what that is.

The only available Chieftain model isn't very good. Besides, the Iranians already have the M48A5, M60A1, T-62, T-72M1, T-72S, and Zulfiqar-1. They aren't hurting for any more tanks. :D

As for the basidge corpus, I have no clue what that is.

Yea you right about tanks! And I was wrong about word "basidge".

It is basij - like a militia (like fedain in Iraq). The best of unit of conscripts. The part of Islamic Revolution Guards Corps. May be it will be interesting for you.

I think you`ve seen these fotos:

http://imp-navigator.livejournal.com/138610.html

http://www.uskowioniran.com/2010/04/iran-military-day-parade-2010-3.html

Hi was going with the btr-50 is it going to get a new paint scheme and is it going to be put back on the next iranian armed forces update. Is the btr-50 returning to the iranian armed forces mod and why is it being replaced by the mt-lb.

Thank You,

Edited by KKastl8@gmail.com
I whanted to add more words

Hi was going with the btr-50 is it going to get a new paint scheme and is it going to be put back on the next iranian armed forces update. Is the btr-50 returning to the iranian armed forces mod and why is it being replaced by the mt-lb.

Thank You,

The BTR-50 is being dropped from the mod. The primary reason is one of quality; the texture and model quality on the BTR-50 was Operation Flashpoint-era quality, and it lacked many basic features like an LOD for the cargo. Vilas' MT-LB, on the other hand, is very well done.

It would be nice to see an ArmA2-quality model of the BTR-50, and I would happily see it used, but there are none that I know of.

The BTR-50 is being dropped from the mod. The primary reason is one of quality; the texture and model quality on the BTR-50 was Operation Flashpoint-era quality, and it lacked many basic features like an LOD for the cargo. Vilas' MT-LB, on the other hand, is very well done.

It would be nice to see an ArmA2-quality model of the BTR-50, and I would happily see it used, but there are none that I know of.

I think it's for the best; if you're going to do something, might as well do it to the fullest. On the other hand, that T-72S with the ERA is absolutely beautiful.

Edited by Laqueesha

On the other hand, that T-72S with the ERA is absolutely beautiful.

It sure is, Dractyum definetly outdid himself!

Will you guys be adding in any P8H8 h4x0r5 for anti-Beast of Kandahar / RQ-170 defensive capabilities?

Will you guys be adding in any P8H8 h4x0r5 for anti-Beast of Kandahar / RQ-170 defensive capabilities?

You know, that's actually not a bad idea. Maybe the modders can add the BLUFOR MQ-9 Reaper to the Iranian side through configs to simulate a hacked UAV. Or maybe even create the RQ-170 from scratch, if they're willing to go that far.

Edited by Laqueesha