Right, looking forward to the update. I have a couple of questions about it, though:

Will the Iranian Navy be getting an attack helicopter, or a AB-212 with guns or something? Or an open door variant?

Will we be getting woodland camo for the Commandos?

Are we going to get more AH-1 Cobra Variants? I've heard there's a new variant with a completely redesigned front called "Panha 2096"

Is the Panha 2091 Camera bug fixed?

I don't want to fully speak for YorT, but when I spoke to him, he said there's already plenty to play with (meaning we might not see any new units).

What's wrong with the Panha 2091's camera?

The Image is fine, however the camera can only move from left to right, making it rather hard to aim.

The Image is fine, however the camera can only move from left to right, making it rather hard to aim.

The reason for only left to right is that the camera is used to control the TOW missile which is not a fire and forget missile so therefore requires manual adjustments to guide it to the target if required, so its main function is for the missile and not really designed to be used as a gun camera.

The early model AH1's only moved left to right, where the later AH1's had a ball camera which has better swivel movements.

Very excited about this mod, play with it regulary since I have Operation Arrowhead

(since the updated version doesn't support ArmA 2 only anymore).

Are there any news?

Very excited about this mod, play with it regulary since I have Operation Arrowhead

(since the updated version doesn't support ArmA 2 only anymore).

Are there any news?

Working away in the background, if I could work out how to take some screen shots using Windows 7 I would show off my latest addition to the NLA side

I believe the only way is to use FRAPS ...:mad:

Working away in the background, if I could work out how to take some screen shots using Windows 7 I would show off my latest addition to the NLA side

Get Steam, run the game through Steam.

Get Steam, run the game through Steam.

FPDR....

it is either fraps or similar to it (able to grab screenshots from dx mode).

FPDR....

it is either fraps or similar to it (able to grab screenshots from dx mode).

Doesn't fraps negatively affect framerate, though? Steam's screenshot feature is solid, and it doesn't slow down the game when you use it. But, then again, maybe FRAPS only slows down the game when taking a video capture, i don't know. Haven't used fraps in a long while. Or there's going about the slow way and using Printscreen... Point is, there are many options to taking screenshots, no different than any other OS. Windows 7 shouldn't be an obstacle to taking screens. Just trying to help :)

Doesn't fraps negatively affect framerate, though? Steam's screenshot feature is solid, and it doesn't slow down the game when you use it. But, then again, maybe FRAPS only slows down the game when taking a video capture, i don't know. Haven't used fraps in a long while. Or there's going about the slow way and using Printscreen... Point is, there are many options to taking screenshots, no different than any other OS. Windows 7 shouldn't be an obstacle to taking screens. Just trying to help :)

Ok let's get something clear, hopefully you can pass it on to people you know.

RUNNING FRAPS DOES NOT GIVE WORSE PERFORMANCE! RECORDING VIDEOS GIVES WORSE PERFORMANCE!

I don't know where this myth of Fraps causing low FPS came from, but it's really annoying. I run FRAPS with every single game I play and there are never slowdowns unless I record (which is a given).

And you can alter the recording FPS as well. 30 FPS is just stock, but going into options you can increase it to higher numbers. Just not everyone takes the time to do it. -Nods-

And you can alter the recording FPS as well. 30 FPS is just stock, but going into options you can increase it to higher numbers. Just not everyone takes the time to do it. -Nods-

Half right. There is the FPS lock, but setting it to 60fps doesn't mean you'll actually be able to record at 60fps :p

Hey there everybody,

Xeno426 and I have been working with YorT on the Iranian Forces mod. We have lots of fixes and some new content on the way. I'll post a video + some screenshots in the near future.

Reports of Iranian CH-47s patrolling the deserts of Takistan!

derpme.jpg

Takistani surveillance has also picked up a picture of an SU-25 in IRIAF paint. Takistani intelligence claims that it was captured during the Takistani-Iranian war in the 1980's

su251.jpg

Edited by GossamerSolid

nice Gossamer it would be nice to see some irnian made armor

We currently have an M48, M60, T-72 (two variants) and a Zulfiquar-1

I'll post a video with them in the coming days (We have fixed the lack of barrel recoil and a couple of other issues with them).

nice Gossamer it would be nice to see some irnian made armor

I think my friend here is referring to something ealier he was working on....;)

Maybe SupeRat could help out on some of those Boragh models

th_arma22010-06-0920-11-37-81.jpgth_arma22010-06-0920-12-38-06.jpgth_arma22010-06-0920-13-27-83.jpg

Edited by YorT
removed pics

here u go 2 versions of boraghs 23 mm and i also got boragh with dshk finished new lods everything is redone will upload them for u soon:):cc:

th_arma2OA2011-11-0613-12-54-67.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-11-0613-13-25-40.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-11-0613-14-43-51.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-11-0613-13-17-38.jpg

here u go 2 versions of boraghs 23 mm and i also got boragh with dshk finished new lods everything is redone will upload them for u soon:):cc:

Great work as usual Rat!! :D

Keep in mind that these are all Works in Progress, so they might look different when we release them!

Models by BIS, Superrat and Vilas

Textures by BIS and Me.

Modifications by YorT and Xeno426

BMP2

bmp2.jpg

Boragh

boragh.jpg

Kobra

kobra.jpg

T62 - This is highly WIP, it'll look a lot different later on

t62.jpg

Edited by GossamerSolid