Just to let you guys in on a little secret, when I update the Mod next it wil have some new units (SHHH!!) don't tell anyone.!! :D

A big thanks to rygugu who has made his M60 compatible with ArmAII and has graciously allowed me to use it in this Mod.

I would also like to thank Takko for allowing me to use his BTR50 base.

Nice. Seeing the centeral picture in thumbnail made me think you made a Stingray.

When can we expect an update?

Slowly converting over all existing units to be as close to OA compatible as possible, also lots of new weapons and armor as you can see.

All this takes time, so I don't want to rush. :D

Will you be adding the Takistani voices to your men? would sound much better than English i think.

I'd like to know the answer to this too?

Trying to get a missile truck working, anyone have any ideas how to get a missile to launch and target an area like artillery strike??

More than happy to send the MLOD to any interested parties!! ;)

missiletruck.jpg

@YorT check with wld427 he's may know how are point you in the direction, hope that helps some what.

I have had an idea regarding the exhaust effects from choppers.

basically modified Southy's F4 autosmoke script to give an exhaust effect, which diminishes the faster the chopper goes.

Just imagine poorly maintained equipment and engines not tuned to optimum performance and basically this is what I think it should look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0mHX3s2cp0

Edited by YorT

Iranian Revolutionary Quds Special Force WIP

quds1.jpg quds2.jpg quds3.jpg

Looking good :cool: will the Iranians be using the Takistani voices in the next update or is this some time off?

The English speaking Iranians just don't sound right :p

I'm liking the tape :) The rest is pretty awesome too :D

Its amazing what duct tape can do. :D

looking great YorT! i love the addon, it opens up lots of new ideas for missions. (especially cause they are on the ind. side)

Looking good :cool: will the Iranians be using the Takistani voices in the next update or is this some time off?

The English speaking Iranians just don't sound right :p

"Takistani" is actually Afghan Dari, And Dari is a dialect of Persian. Persian is another name for Iranian.

If I haven't confused you yet.. It would make perfect sense to make the Iranians speak "Takistani", since it is actually the same language in real life to some extent

Even if it isn't exactly the same tongue, it would still make more sense than English. ;)

Anyone have a DL link for the latest version of this mod? I went back a few pages but just found a few hotfixes,

I'm getting an error thats like "Can't find default VTPP" or something like that. I also checked Armaholic but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Anyone have a DL link for the latest version of this mod? I went back a few pages but just found a few hotfixes,

I'm getting an error thats like "Can't find default VTPP" or something like that. I also checked Armaholic but couldn't find it. Thanks!

here you go: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10370

NOTE: not for OA only arma 2 BUT you can use this with A2CO

Is this the same issue you had in an earlier post?

It keeps saying I'm missing the VFAI.HPP File when its obviously in my addons folder?

Sounds like you are running the @Iranian_Forces_AI_Config and if so you will also need to have the VF folder installed in the userconfig folder, this is included in the Mod, so all you need is to copy the supplied useconfig folder into the ArmA2 main directory.

Yeah it is :o do I have to do that for every single update....Or what happens if I don't use that?

Edited by Raserisk

I can't download this mod, every time i try the link to armaholic, i get an access denied error. Is there another link ?

I can't download this mod, every time i try the link to armaholic, i get an access denied error. Is there another link ?

How about not being lazy and search at ArmAholic yourself. It doesn't take more than two minutes tops.