With the Middle East still in turmoil, attention has now turned to the next "axis of evil" country!!

IRAN has now become a virtual Super Power in the Middle East. Who will stop them??

This adds The Islamic Republic of Iran forces under the Independants side to ArmA 2 and features the following units:

Ground Forces

23rd Commando Division - Elite

77th Infantry Division - Regulars

64th Infantry Division - Non Proffesional soldiers (conscripts)

Naval Marine Division

Revolutionary Guards

Quds Special Force

National Liberation Army (OPFOR)

Armor

BTR-50, BTR-60, Boragh APC, M48A5, M60A1, Zulfiqar, T-72M1, T-72S, Straight Flush Mobile Radar, Tank Crew, Vehicle Crew

Vehicle

HM-20 Artillery Rockets, HM-40 122mm Howitzer, HM-15 81mm Mortar, Motorcycle, Safir (DShKM), Safir (SPG9), Ural, Ural Anti Air, Sepher (M2), Sepher (SPG9), Sepher, Zelzal-2 Missile Launcher

Air

AH-1J Iranian, Panha 2091, F-14 (Iranian), F-4 (Iranian), An-72 (Iranian), Mi-17, Shabaviz 2016, Shabaviz 2-75, C-130H, C-47 Military Transport, , CH-47C, Air Crew

Weapons

Weapons and Ammo boxes, HK G3A6, HK G3A4, HK G3A3, HK G3A6 Scope, HK G3A6 SG1, MG3, KL-7.62, S-5.56, Saegheh RPG, Saegheh Commando RPG, Saeghe Missile Launcher, MPT-9, Nakhjir SVD, PKM T80, SF KL-762, SF KL-762 GL, KL-762 SOPMOD, KL-762 SOPMOD H, KL-762 SOPMOD U, KL-762 SVD, KL-762 SVF, PKM-T80 SF

Iran Army High Command

President, Presidential Guards, Presidential (VIP) Plane, Sarlashkar (Officer), Presidential Car

Iran Navy

Naval Mi-8MTW, Naval AB-212 and AB-212ASW, IRIN LST, IRIN Patrol Boat, IRIN Missile Boat, Rigid Inflatable Boat, Sailor

National Liberation Army of Iran

Kamov Ka-32T Transport, Kamov Ka-32S SAR, Kamov Ka-32A7 Attack, T-62A, T-55, BMP-2, BRDM-2 (4 variations, HQ, Rocket, Missile and DSHKM), BTR-40 MG,

BTR-40, BTR-40 Ambulance, Ural, Katyusha Rocket Launcher, UAZ, L118 Howitzer, NLA Ammunition Box, NLA Weapons Box, Flag (IRAN NLA), Flag (PMOI)

news_download_a2_4.png

Jedra's Iranian Forces Mod Groups for MSO

Latest @Iranian_Forces_AI_Config v0.1.7, is available here

Edited by YorT
version 0.1.7 Update

Sounds good, good luck on it.

Just wondering, will they be Opfor or Blufor? I'm taking Opfor due to the Axis of evil mention

The Islamic Republic of Iran will be part of the Independant side, mainly due to modders requests, but the theme of "axis of evil" should always be thought of when making missions.

Ughh finally, I've needed these guys forever! Can't wait for them to be released I'm totally going to use them in a film of mine MUAHAHAHA! Time to zip the lip of their president. Or the Ayatollah either or.

looks cool :)

@all but yort

lets not turn this into an iran piss-take feast ;)

@all but yort

lol rgr... had too sorry IDF fan :) nice work anyway ;)

@all but yort

Quite the opposite, the main aim of this Mod is to emphasise the forces of the Iranian people who are quite peace loving people (reletive to their environment).

There is quite alot of research that goes into something like this, so it is not intended to be anything but another force with modern military capabilities to be played in ArmA2

Kazem Jafari was a student at Hadith College of Tehran,

he has only just graduated with honors.

As a highly educated man, he will be promoted to

higher ranks as a conscripted soldier in the

64th Infantry Division of the Iranian Army.

64rct.jpg

and what about israeli army?

What about it?

Just to clarify, this is the post about the Iranian Force Mod, spelt I-r-a-n-i-a-n

An Israeli mod would be spelt I-s-r-a-e-l-i

I know, confusing, they both start with "I"

Nice work Yort!

Looking forward to seeing the results.

cant wait to start pwning those units hehe not something personal :)

yort why dont u ask villas for t55 t62 those iranians have since u doing a lot in mod

Very nice! Looking forward to this mod very much! :D

Good work mate, cant wait to go on a few secret ops with these guys into afghan village.

And to user3242, have alook and lost brothers mod matey.

Ah freaking awesome, finally some serious Mid-Eastern OPFOR! :D

I mean, counter-insurgency is fun, but its like eating snacks when you really want a square meal. ;)

This is going to be awesome!

The one thing I've got fingers crossed for is an ACE config... :bounce3:

and what about israeli army?

HAHAHAHA

Clearly someone believes Iran is next, and Israel is going to play a big role in that! :rofl:

• Like 1

Chazz_BMF has kindly created a WIP video of the Mod, please thank and support him for his efforts. :notworthy:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78OZpiI8yY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78OZpiI8yY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Edited by YorT

Great Video !!!

...and great MOD off course too :)

looks like we're going to have have a lot of stuff to play with ;)

compliments !!!

massi

Ok that video was freaking awesome! Didn't think i could get more pumped for this mod, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong. :D