1.is there a way to only allow the player to get in the gunner position. like the player is only allowed into the Gunner position of a Humvee

2. is there a way to delete all the units in an area after you have left it if you are not going to return. similarly is there a way to create the units at your destination before you arrive, or stop them from being destroyed by that time?

OK so its more like 3 questions:D could you answer in laymans terms, not especially script savvy. :o

regards

OK, venturing beyond my OFP realm once more...

Unfortunately, I can answer only the first question, since my poor understanding of ArmA2 scripting.

Place a gamelogic, name it gmd, then place another gamelogic and name it gmc1, and then place yet another gamelogic and name it gmc2.

Now place a Humvee, and name it car. In it's init field write:

gmd moveInDriver car; gmc1 moveInCargo car; gmc2 moveInCargo car 

Now, I am not sure, but I think there are 2 cargo/ride in the back places. You can easily modify that if I am wrong.

Hope that helps;

Krieg

OK, venturing beyond my OFP realm once more...

Unfortunately, I can answer only the first question, since my poor understanding of ArmA2 scripting.

Place a gamelogic, name it gmd, then place another gamelogic and name it gmc1, and then place yet another gamelogic and name it gmc2.

Now place a Humvee, and name it car. In it's init field write:

gmd moveInDriver car; gmc1 moveInCargo car; gmc2 moveInCargo car 

Now, I am not sure, but I think there are 2 cargo/ride in the back places. You can easily modify that if I am wrong.

Hope that helps;

Krieg

Krieg do you reckon this would work if you called people gmd, gmc1, gmc2?

regards