Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

Belgian Army

u cud try both i cant imagine it would take you more than 30 secs to write a pm

lol no indeed but im pretty new so i did not know waht was the propper way to ask this sry.

il send a pm asap.

Should be really wicked to see some Belgian vehicles, mayby a little sidejob for you Aeneas with all the rest you do:D, if you need intel we will find you some good pics for reference.

later

Hi all,

unitalpha has a PM from me, but for so far i can say Permission is granted :D

Hi all,

unitalpha has a PM from me, but for so far i can say Permission is granted :D

Great thanks guys!

yeh no worries i havent worked on anything for almost two weeks because of personal stuff but ill be back working on things starting tonight or tomorrow.

Hello , big thumbs up for the effort! This was the first mod i tried for arma, and also the first time i tried the editor.

Would it be possible to add a Belgian weapon/ammo box? Cause now the weapons are spread over the UK and Slovenian boxes, but even then i dont find weapons like the FNC anywhere, but this could be complelely my mistake as i only tried the editor out for the first time.

Other than that it would be cool if stuff like the Dingo could be added, streamline the animations a bit so the hands hold the weapons etc.

Wish i had any artistic skills so i could help you out with this!

This is just an infantry mod, I think it uses vilas weapon pack or something like that.

Aeneas hasnt been on in awhile and he probably wont update this mod any further.